Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Oh my goodness…that’s 3 & a half threads I’ve had to get through to get to this point, I’m exhausted now. You ladies & gents are hands down the funniest lot - love that no one takes themselves too seriously, unlike some of the other threads on here.
I must admit, I’ve had a small break from social media, so haven’t kept up with anything, but reading here has been good if not better for me. I haven’t had to throw my phone at the wall, cos everyone else is just as frustrated - I’m with my people 💚 And yep, it has gotten a little more snarky in posts from the last day or two, but that’s because this cunt keeps levelling up her cuntery.
Anyway, I’m off for a little procedure tomorrow, so looking forward to catching up more over the weekend xxx
I honestly think for some of us the snarky content has up the anti cause it’s school holidays and we have kids (me - teenagers) at home and they are a nuisance.(i love love love them). For me my teenagers on holiday break well they are just Farken hungry all the time and expect home cooked lunches and breakfast served to them at 11am When they finally wake up! The big teenager can’t put a piece of toast in the toaster for his breakfast and the younger teenager cant stop eating all the bananas and asking for more pocket money to go into the city to buy overpriced sushi! Plus now I’m sick with a cold and just want to vent!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Honestly, there’s no time to slap together a thread recrap at the rate these threads are churning.

I just lost it at Lunch Lady Doris trying to air dry someone else’s beef curtains in her fridge. If that isn’t a euphemism I don’t know what is.

I’m truly stumped when she was talking about making the skin on steak crispy.

Nothing I write could be as absurd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am a very infrequent commenter but lurk around this forum a lot and it’s very clear to me who the person is, each and every time they reincarnate. They also went by Cheezels Supermodel for a while. No doubt we will see a prolific commenter drop off completely now, and a very chatty new member join over the weekend.
They absolutely know who they are, so I hope everybody else can put their mind at ease.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AMY$

VIP Member
Ok so her friend has passed away. Now I feel like a moll🙁
So very sad 100 percent however can i just put it out there, narcissists like EL will use anything they can to garner attention for themselves. Post a few pics from yonks ago for likes. Sorry i know it's harsh but this is the reality of our gal.
Please don't come at me for disrespect i feel terrible someone so young died.

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
The year is 2035 you’ve just had a heart attack, here comes your newly qualified Paramedic! Help! 🚨inspired by @Whiskers1 avatar lol 😂
AC517291-2DF2-45A1-9646-15C976F7DA9C.jpeg

• Haha

ChunkyCustard

Yep, your description nails it- for anyone still wondering whether it’s you, rest assured; it isn’t. I think this person knows exactly who they are.
Me: joins forum
Forum 5 minutes later: "there's a whole bunch of sneak accounts from someone who's sneaky and it could be you - but it's probably not you if you don't know what's going on"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I'm watching Kyrgios play tonight, and it reminded me of when Lou called perhaps the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world Wimbleton 😆 fucking womble she is.

• Haha

Toilet toothbrush

We welcomed our little bundle of joy into the world yesterday 🥰. So much newborn squishiness! It’s the best. Everyone is doing well. I’ll have wayyy too much time to Tattle with all the night feeds, but now we’re mostly sleeping 😴. We’ve gone with the name Tiffanylou (one word, no hyphen) in honour of the basketball like shape of our Lord and Saviour.
[/QUOTE]
Congratulations @screenfreelookatme! Have you considered spelling it Typhyneèlou? To be honest, it’s much classier.
Hope you’ve got something special planned for self love, maybe a group trip to Bali in a 4 bunk bed room.
All the love to you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

cheezel flaps

Guyzzzz, she IS the sandwich queen. Don’t forget her famous sandwich hack - getting the bread cut long ways so the sandwich is bigger. Poor love would have been famished after that regular sized sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
It's like somebody's taken a body pillow case and filled it with cushions. Unflattering, uncomfortable and totally cheap looking.
IMG_20220628_110829.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
To the people who see Emmy in the wild, why don't you take a pic? Is it frowned upon? Surely if she thinks she's a star then she would be ok with paparazzi taking pics. I know she was wild about the one pic that made it on here but would she still be out of sorts if the same pic made it to the Daily Mail?
E3EE9082-0EC6-4EC7-A5D7-DBF1CA8F0378.jpeg
46FBD81D-912F-422B-BBE4-799427172FBB.jpeg

These pics by our fabulous Tattler on the scene @gemmagucci will forever be the best ever captured in the wild 😂

Which pic made EL wild?!?! My brain is not working well today 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
My fellow tattlers, im on my way to a 4-day festival with camping and i probably wont have reception so if anything significant happens such as banana condom dress, please post pics 😂🥰 thankssss 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
These stories have really tipped me from disliking her into 'strongly' dislike...
She had that prairie dress completely butchered at the back yet still wants $$$ for it.
Everything is "so cute". No, nothing with as much fabric as is required to wrap around your distended body can be described as cute.
Describes herself as 12-14. Are you fucking deranged? *rhetorical question LL, no need to answer.
And mostly I want to know, what kind of narcissistic, shopping addicted moron owns SO MANY CLOTHES THAT AREN'T WORN???
The sheer waste of money (either paid for or gifted) is absolutely disgusting. At the time of acquiring all this shit you had a family to support. You can seriously fuck off LL, you've triggered me today

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
EmmyLou, I sat next to my dying husband when he was in his final hospital bed as his body was shutting down, you absolute moron.
The last time I saw my dad he was receiving palative care from home. We were told he didn’t have long. His body was shutting down. He died the next day 😢

EL this is what happens when a body is shutting down. YOU FUCKNUCKLE.

So much empathy for you @Broken Veneers ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

ChunkyCustard

Her head and neck don’t look any different from the Christmas special to now. She is completely body dysmorphic.

I know she wants everyone to think she’s a size 12 but I just saw the Zoe Moss email and it looks like an ad for a plus size clothing range. She looks very similar in size to the blonde (Jess?).

View attachment 1380232
View attachment 1380233
“You’ve got yourself a killer look…” maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate - even after a few hits on the glass bbq and a couple of (hundred) Chardonnay’s those bin bag liners you’re pitching as “pants” aren’t fooling anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31