Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress!! Another example of her paying huge money (prob around $500) for a brand but doesn’t fit her at all. It’s beyond hideous and she is totally delusional if she thinks she is a 12/14

Reactions: 17
How's the "LIAHHHHHH" when trying to find out what size that ugly coat goes up to. God she's a peasant! And literally looks like one too in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These stories have really tipped me from disliking her into 'strongly' dislike...
She had that prairie dress completely butchered at the back yet still wants $$$ for it.
Everything is "so cute". No, nothing with as much fabric as is required to wrap around your distended body can be described as cute.
Describes herself as 12-14. Are you bleeping deranged? *rhetorical question LL, no need to answer.
And mostly I want to know, what kind of narcissistic, shopping addicted moron owns SO MANY CLOTHES THAT AREN'T WORN???
The sheer waste of money (either paid for or gifted) is absolutely disgusting. At the time of acquiring all this tit you had a family to support. You can seriously duck off LL, you've triggered me today

• Heart
Reactions: 32
These stories have really tipped me from disliking her into 'strongly' dislike...
She had that prairie dress completely butchered at the back yet still wants $$$ for it.
Everything is "so cute". No, nothing with as much fabric as is required to wrap around your distended body can be described as cute.
Describes herself as 12-14. Are you bleeping deranged? *rhetorical question LL, no need to answer.
And mostly I want to know, what kind of narcissistic, shopping addicted moron owns SO MANY CLOTHES THAT AREN'T WORN???
The sheer waste of money (either paid for or gifted) is absolutely disgusting. At the time of acquiring all this tit you had a family to support. You can seriously duck off LL, you've triggered me today
Same here on the strongly dislike, convinced all those dresses were gifted and most are previously worn but asking outrageous prices. Be interesting to see if she ever says how many are ....whats that word I'm farking looking for LEAHHHHHHHHHH ???????? Thats it ... SOLD !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how, even if she *has* lost 20kgs from being over 100, she could *possibly* fit into a size 12?!

Is it just because she’s short?! How short is she? I’m about average height for a woman in Aus and 65kgs is about my limit to still fit into a 12…
So I’ve recently lost a bit of weight but at my heaviest I was 82kgs and am only 155cms tall. I think EL would be about my height and at that weight I was a size 12/14. There is absolutely no way she weighs 80kg. At my heaviest, I didn’t look anything like she does now. I now weigh 74kg and am a size 10/12 depending on the brand. Ain’t no sizing down happening over here 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Little wonder there are still racks upon racks of unsold clothing.

She's changed something in her account settings ... I got a message saying she'd know that I'd watched her story. I sense a blocking spree coming up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR..

Did loopy Lou really have an ENTIRE PANEL put in that Ganni dress??? I have never heard of this! Ganni is not small sized, its normal but it has no stretch like Lazy Loo likes to wear..

why not just pass? bizarre..I have problems buying tops and dresses due to the fact i have E cup boobs in a size 10/12 body..SO I JUST DONT BUY THOSE ONES THAT DONT FIT...

Reactions: 27
I don't understand why she doesn't just hold a dress up and say "This is a Gorman size 14. Brand new with tags. $100." Why is there always some boring back story and confusing talk about weight and arm girth and overhang? Does. My. Head. In. 🤦‍♀️

And also, yeah you're in a warehouse but having someone roll a bleeping garbage bin through whilst you're trying to sell designer clothes? Please witch, try to have a little dignity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Firstly, this dress is absolutely hideous. Secondly, she said that she added in panels because Ganni is a snug fitting brand, then says she doesn’t know what size it is. Then says it must be a size 12-14. How? Because she can do it up and she genuinely thinks she’s a size 12-14? Deluded. It’s unbelievable.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
So if Leah is the one going to Greece why has old mate been liking Greek pages?? Scouting for a EL Loves 2024 getaway with the tribe perhaps??

Reactions: 27
So i just looked at Dani Venn's Bali retreat (Mastchef winner and all 'round lovely person)

Starting at $2,200 - twin share, no bunk beds
Super extensive and varied trip with lots of interesting activities
$400 deposit
pay in full 14 days prior

Just looking at her itinerary it's MUCH better value and really well planned and it's in a 5 star place with ALL meals included

ROOM PACKAGE PRICES ALSO INCLUDE:

Meals
: All meals including: daily breakfast, afternoon tea, lunch and dinner each day at various restaurants and locations included in the itinerary. Includes one non-alcoholic beverage with each meal, one sunset cocktail each night. Additional food and drinks can be purchased at your own expense.

Accommodation: Five nights’ accommodation at the exclusive five-star Adiwina Bisma, Ubud

Transfers: Return airport transfer on the day the retreat starts and ends, transfers to all activities outside of the resort included within the retreat itinerary

Activities: Ubud Eco Exploration Walking Tour led by professional guide (Day Two), Casa Luna Cooking Class, Exclusive cooking master class with Dani Venn, herbal walk and beauty class, Night Market Tour led by professional guide

Health and Fitness: 4 x yoga classes run with private instruction led by Dani’s co-host Meg

Wellness: 1 x 60 minute Balinese massage or your choice of 60 minute treatment at Adiwana Bisma. Admission to hot pools, cave pools, sauna and cold pool on day two.

Pool: Access to Adiwna Bisma infinity pool with day beds, lounges and towels and hotel sauna

Dani: Well some of her! Dani will be your host and guide and will be available each day to chat, answer questions and support you during your stay

Exclusive Facebook Group: As a guest of the Ubud Escape Retreat, you will be invited into a special Facebook group where you can e-introduce yourself to the group before your departure and keep up to date with the latest information, tips and advice regarding the upcoming trip from Dani.

Dietary requirements: Vegan and vegetarian options available, all other dietary requirements will be catered for as best as possible, please advise upon booking.
BONUS: No screaming banshee so you can enjoy your retreat in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Continuing on bin talk and last week I mentioned my council uses an app for bin reminder.

I got a notification from the app reminding me it’s bin day.
I don’t know, I’m old school and just remember the day of the week it gets collected. Mine is every Sunday night/Monday morning, not that hard to remember

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR..

Did loopy Lou really have an ENTIRE PANEL put in that Ganni dress??? I have never heard of this! Ganni is not small sized, its normal but it has no stretch like Lazy Loo likes to wear..

why not just pass? bizarre..I have problems buying tops and dresses due to the fact i have E cup boobs in a size 10/12 body..SO I JUST DONT BUY THOSE ONES THAT DONT FIT...

It looks like she’s sewn on all the panels. It was probably originally a crop top in a size 6.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.