Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P.s. I had to come back and tell you that when 1001 disappeared, I was gutted. Truly, I mourned you 😭 When you popped back up like a phoenix from the ashes, to say I was overjoyed is an epic understatement. You could bring up any topic on here and it would be pertinent 💜
I think everyone feels the same way about you too @SnarkyTart x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I say treat yourself Scaredy! I really don't think EL has anything to do with Leoni proper. I'm not certain, but from what I can gather she is simply another retailer for Leoni and Zoe Moss, so she would only benefit financially if you purchased direct from her. Someone can explain this far better than me, I'm sure.
Does the profile picture rhyme with “bom from pie face”

Good I think I’ve replied to the wrong comment haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no ... you guys totes think it's me (it's not!!!).

View attachment 1382454

Right, that's my cue to stop procrastinating and go and do some chores.
Definitely not you! I'm getting the vibe that there are at least 3 accounts from the same poster, there are always similar spelling mistakes, random comments, a real hatred for EL, frequent posts from very new accounts which seem to go from 'new member' to 'active member' in the space of a few days and an insane memory of past things EL has done and posted over the past few years.
I worry you guys think its me! I dont comment much because i'm a busy working mum, (actual work 😲)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Definitely not you! I'm getting the vibe that there are at least 3 accounts from the same poster, there are always similar spelling mistakes, random comments, a real hatred for EL, frequent posts from very new accounts which seem to go from 'new member' to 'active member' in the space of a few days and an insane memory of past things EL has done and posted over the past few years.
I worry you guys think its me! I dont comment much because i'm a busy working mum, (actual work 😲)
Yep, your description nails it- for anyone still wondering whether it’s you, rest assured; it isn’t. I think this person knows exactly who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep, your description nails it- for anyone still wondering whether it’s you, rest assured; it isn’t. I think this person knows exactly who they are.
Yup! They aren’t the ones asking that’s for sure!

Reactions: 16
I am a very infrequent commenter but lurk around this forum a lot and it’s very clear to me who the person is, each and every time they reincarnate. They also went by Cheezels Supermodel for a while. No doubt we will see a prolific commenter drop off completely now, and a very chatty new member join over the weekend.
They absolutely know who they are, so I hope everybody else can put their mind at ease.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Me: joins forum
Forum 5 minutes later: "there's a whole bunch of sneak accounts from someone who's sneaky and it could be you - but it's probably not you if you don't know what's going on"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I too really like the pink jumper and I would commit sin to purchase, however, I am not smart enough to figure out Emmylou for Emmylou Loves sizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel your pain! I have a disco themed event in Sydney for work coming up and I refuse to do dress ups but thought I could subtly do something sequin-y cos I’m not a complete grinch. That sequin dress is similar to what I had in mind, but I refuse to give the chaos-goblin a cent of my hard earned dollary doos
Check out ASOS. Heaps of sequin dresses on there and most on sale too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
72940AA9-53D5-4F8D-886A-F0FDA9EF43E2.jpeg

Cmon Zoe Moss - more editing mistakes!!!! Everyone knows EL wears size 12 top and at a squeeze, size 10 jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️ #confidenceissizingdown

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am a very infrequent commenter but lurk around this forum a lot and it’s very clear to me who the person is, each and every time they reincarnate. They also went by Cheezels Supermodel for a while. No doubt we will see a prolific commenter drop off completely now, and a very chatty new member join over the weekend.
They absolutely know who they are, so I hope everybody else can put their mind at ease.
I’m a frequent lurker and a sometimes poster and never ever ever know who you guys are talking about 😂
Granted I was 37 pages behind at one stage and has to just skip to the end for my own sanity, but i still don’t know

It’s not me by the way, I swear

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s sure providing me with some friday fun since our gal isn’t giving us much! Damn it Lou I want some laughs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Folks, I hope you don’t think it’s me, I remember far too much about our gal for my own liking that’s only because I am gobsmacked at her behaviour and cannot look away, maybe I should change my angry bird avatar.

It’s sure providing me with some friday fun since our gal isn’t giving us much! Damn it Lou I want some laughs 😂😂
Yeah come out to play Emmylou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Folks, I hope you don’t think it’s me, I remember far too much about our gal for my own liking that’s only because I am gobsmacked at her behaviour and cannot look away, maybe I should change my angry bird avatar.

Yeah come out to play Emmylou.
Please don't change your avatar, it's one of my faves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To the people who see Emmy in the wild, why don't you take a pic? Is it frowned upon? Surely if she thinks she's a star then she would be ok with paparazzi taking pics. I know she was wild about the one pic that made it on here but would she still be out of sorts if the same pic made it to the Daily Mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.