Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the winning title! 🥳

You have won ... let me see what we have in our prize cupboard ... oooh, it's a lovely item of clothing from Emmylou's Warehouse Sale. Congratulations! 🎉

1656331331447.png

Who wants to do the recap?

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Cracking thread title ChunkyCustard 🤣👏🏼

I gift you this 🖼
View attachment 1373417
Oh I lose it every time 😂😂😂

I wonder which room the Balinese Buddha is plonking herself in when she's there....

Is she drunk? The slurring and weird (er than usual) giggling over the dogs in her story just sounded so creepy and odd.
Nah thats just her evening sexy time voice.
Why she's using it on the bloody dogs I have no idea, that's a new twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You just know those poor creatures are only giving her the time of day because she has raw steak and Cheezel dust all over her grubby mitts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lmao. 4 days is all it took for 1000 posts on this feral rat bleep. Ive been on these threads since Jan and I think thats some kind of record?
Keep shilling Bali, EL. Lets aim for three days this week!

(Posting these pics again just to show off this beautiful yellow dress and cute white mules and chunky chain that fits perfectly around her tiny neck)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done @ChunkyCustard, brilliant title 😄 and thanks @Messychaotic - one word for the new thread 😀
That Scotch and Soda dress - someone posted a video in the last couple of days of our girl, not recent, but she was walking down the street, and said the button had broke off the back of the dress that morning. I thought it looked like this 1 she's trying to flog off for $80. I know it's just a button, easy fixed, but we all know she wouldn't have bothered to fix it for the next person

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well done @ChunkyCustard, brilliant title 😄 and thanks @Messychaotic - one word for the new thread 😀
That Scotch and Soda dress - someone posted a video in the last couple of days of our girl, not recent, but she was walking down the street, and said the button had broke off the back of the dress that morning. I thought it looked like this 1 she's trying to flog off for $80. I know it's just a button, easy fixed, but we all know she wouldn't have bothered to fix it for the next person
That's so bad - I laughed, but it is really bad and disappointing. Hopefully the buyer will find a spare button sewn to the inside tag.

Some of the woolens she was holding up looked misshapen and with pilling on them ...

Reactions: 8
A random sleepover at their dads. SLEEPOVER. Its not a bleeping party. He's a parent and a better parent than she will ever be.
I bleeping hate this take "oh dads babysitting" "sleepover at dads". No! The kids are at their dads tonight. Thats it.
Also stop sharing this much family information. Just post a video of the dogs without any other information. Everyone loves dogs. Thats all you need. Stop there. Fuckkkkk im so pissed off today.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
You just know those poor creatures are only giving her the time of day because she has raw steak and Cheezel dust all over her grubby mitts.
Their hair is better brushed and in healthier condition than their owner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, there’s no time to slap together a thread recrap at the rate these threads are churning.

I just lost it at Lunch Lady Doris trying to air dry someone else’s beef curtains in her fridge. If that isn’t a euphemism I don’t know what is.

I’m truly stumped when she was talking about making the skin on steak crispy.

Nothing I write could be as absurd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What a shitshow her Bali stories are! Clearly she hasn't got the interest she thought she would! No tit dumbass! People are struggling!

The way she try's to sell 'And gorrrgeous massages included!' Darl, it's $12 for 1 hour. Chill.

The whole 'You get personally fitted at The Temple with your own robe' Ahhhh, NO. It's a massive room. You just find one that fits.

That villa!? Yes, nice. But far from luxurious. It's very dated. The bathrooms and rooms are tiny for Bali.

Looking forward to the excuse of why it will get shitcanned.

And, The Kids don't 'have a sleepover' at their Dad's. They live with him. Stop the jabs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
A random sleepover at their dads. SLEEPOVER. Its not a bleeping party. He's a parent and a better parent than she will ever be.
I bleeping hate this take "oh dads babysitting" "sleepover at dads". No! The kids are at their dads tonight. Thats it.
Also stop sharing this much family information. Just post a video of the dogs without any other information. Everyone loves dogs. Thats all you need. Stop there. Fuckkkkk im so pissed off today.
1. That random sleepover with dad comment made my blood boil. They are staying at their ends tonight. That’s it. That’s all she had to say
2. Im pissed off today too. Literally everything she has done today has made me angry. How do her plebs community not see through her bullshit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, there’s no time to slap together a thread recrap at the rate these threads are churning.

I just lost it at Lunch Lady Doris trying to air dry someone else’s beef curtains in her fridge. If that isn’t a euphemism I don’t know what is.

I’m truly stumped when she was talking about making the skin on steak crispy.

Nothing I write could be as absurd.
Sure, I love reading your recaps, but if you recap this, by the time you finish, we'll probably be halfway to the next thread the rate it's going! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.