Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year is 2035 you’ve just had a heart attack, here comes your newly qualified Paramedic! Help! 🚨inspired by @Whiskers1 avatar lol 😂
AC517291-2DF2-45A1-9646-15C976F7DA9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God help the person she’d try to give mouth to mouth to 🤦‍♀️ Can’t imagine that unhygienic twit brushes her teeth 🤮
I'm so glad we don't need to do mouth to mouth anymore thanks to bag valve mask ventilators. But knowing our Lou, she'd plant a kiss of life on anybody if there's a camera pointed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad we don't need to do mouth to mouth anymore thanks to bag valve mask ventilators. But knowing our Lou, she'd plant a kiss of life on anybody if there's a camera pointed at her.
Would be more like the kiss of death from her, be more worried about camera angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meeemories

Any excuse hey

And this gem

Don’t mind me I’m trapped under a sleeping babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anybody remember (not The Stalker remembering old Lounatic tit) when she was going to do 'workshops' on how to create Social Media content!? Reels!? Etc.

She is so lazy in everything she does and barely manages a story. How was this Queen of nothing going to do that!? Yet another failed idea!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know half of the stuff you great folk do as I'm a fairly new follower ... actually, I can't remember how I stumbled across this thread one time (probably the title piqued my interest or something).

I still sway from feeling sad/bad/worried for her, to feeling like slapping her with a wet fish for not seeing what's so obvious to everyone else. Some days I'll lose sympathy but I nearly always come back to square one of wondering where it all went so wrong for her. I did note that Nadia Bartel - among others - likes many of her posts, so maybe knowing that encourages her to keep going? 🤷‍♀️

I think she's punishing us ... by giving us no content, she thinks we don't really have anything to talk about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t get over how bad her makeup is in the self defence video 😬

Does anybody remember (not The Stalker remembering old Lounatic tit) when she was going to do 'workshops' on how to create Social Media content!? Reels!? Etc.

She is so lazy in everything she does and barely manages a story. How was this Queen of nothing going to do that!? Yet another failed idea!?
Yesss hahahaha then it was never mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lol I remember that.
I did note that Nadia Bartel - among others - likes many of her posts
I still hold strongly to the belief that Nardz is a secret Tattler 👀

Edited to add: I have zero proof, I just like to believe she is 🤭😁 She seems cool and like she would see through EL's tit. I can imagine her and Bec sitting at the Brighton mansion laughing at the chode clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't know half of the stuff you great folk do as I'm a fairly new follower ... actually, I can't remember how I stumbled across this thread one time (probably the title piqued my interest or something).

I still sway from feeling sad/bad/worried for her, to feeling like slapping her with a wet fish for not seeing what's so obvious to everyone else. Some days I'll lose sympathy but I nearly always come back to square one of wondering where it all went so wrong for her. I did note that Nadia Bartel - among others - likes many of her posts, so maybe knowing that encourages her to keep going? 🤷‍♀️

I think she's punishing us ... by giving us no content, she thinks we don't really have anything to talk about.

Only no content = no $.
You would have to imagine relying soley on Insta (let's be honest ZM would barely be scrapping by) for your families income would be exhausting. You don't have any security and are continually hustling. It would be easier to work an actual job but then.....

Reactions: 5

Yes, she said she was expensive to hire, which was so patronising as it is not because she has real experience and knowledge it’s because she is Emmylou from Emmylou Loves you know, such an inflated opinion of her lazy worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meeemories

Any excuse hey

And this gem

Don’t mind me I’m trapped under a sleeping babe

She actually could help women by doing more of this type of thing - the self defence video, I don’t understand why she shares such bland content when there’s so much she could do with the platform she has from mental health to actual body positivity but no. We get salmonella and fungus 🥴🤮 that’s where she’s got her nickname LazyLou from I guess!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.