Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time she made a sandwich or toast in that house is the last time she did a #ad for Bakers Delight.

She is as much a Sandwich Queen as she is a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The last time she made a sandwich or toast in that house is the last time she did a #ad for Bakers Delight.

Literally only does it when the $$$ comes in.

Where are those Bailey Nelsons hiding?! She pops them on then BAM maybe what 48 hours later?! We have an #ad then off in the cupboard again.

The Ashwaganda?! Never to be seen again.

She is nothing but a fraud.

She truly could have a good Instagram and no doubt double her income but she is just such a lazy slug.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I will call her a queen it will be

Queen of lazyness
Queen of scam/scams/scamming
Queen of cheezels
Queen of being a fake
Queen of being a lazylou
Queen of lies
Queen of plagiarism

Definitely not queen of sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was the family trip to WA in lieu of Airlie Beach?

I wonder if she dropped AB when she realised there was no way Alove would go so WA was Plan B.🤔
Maybe she finally worked out the weather at Airlie Beach in July isn't that warm - temperature highs of 22 or 23. Even Port Douglas is only getting to 25. And it's rainy. I can see Cachia struggling with the Goldie weather

Reactions: 8
Literally only does it when the $$$ comes in.

Where are those Bailey Nelsons hiding?! She pops them on then BAM maybe what 48 hours later?! We have an #ad then off in the cupboard again.

The Ashwaganda?! Never to be seen again.

She is nothing but a fraud.

She truly could have a good Instagram and no doubt double her income but she is just such a lazy slug.
She really could've done with the Bailey Nelson's when she slipped into condom dress and looked in the mirror.
Actually in saying that, she needs to pop them on for a quick check each morning before leaving the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I made a complaint about that to Ad Standard but it got dismissed - the one where she wore the stupid Bakers Delight cap , just before she went out to some nightclub. Good to see Baker's Delight have asked her to be more transparent.

It's time to mention the invisaligns too Lou...

Reactions: 17
Guyzzzz, she IS the sandwich queen. Don’t forget her famous sandwich hack - getting the bread cut long ways so the sandwich is bigger. Poor love would have been famished after that regular sized sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just catching up.

EL needs counselling. Her relationship with Aaron was never healthy as well documented on her Instagram. Aaron FINALLY left her and moved out. Which was the best thing. If EL is so said in the house, there is another house up for rent down the road.

I would hate to share a villa with strangers. You can't really take a long bath or shower as someone may need the bathroom or toilet!

Was this it? I missed it. All I could see was the wriggle bum walk.

Aaah thank you. Yes that little shimmy dance. Thanks for capturing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My favourite thing is when followers reply to these ads as if what the influencer is saying is something they believe in - no she was paid to write that, and Bakers Delight marketing probably signed off on it before she could post it.

Reactions: 14
I bet her kids would love for their mum and dad to just sit down and have a meal (something simple and nutritious) together and play a board game or two afterwards.
I was going to mention this. Remember when they first split she made a big deal about them still having a family meal on a Sunday. I haven't seen footage of that for ages, not sure if it still happens and we don't see it.

Reactions: 17
Why did she put tomato in the sandwich if she doesn't like tomato? How unnecessarily!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.