Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m off to clean my wardrobe out. Might do some try ons and sell on the gram 🤣

Don’t talk about me while I’m gone….I’m not TCTP Version 4.0….😉 promise…
I’m back. What happened while I was gone (for 15 mins 😜)

I’ve seen a couple of other ‘fashun’ influencers that I follow heading to Fiji, partial gift. EL must be spewing that she continues to be snubbed. If only she would pick a lane (and not Bogan lane cos that’s clearly not very lucrative).
7574689A-5E24-487C-8276-2C4E2E95B2D2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If “confidence is contagious” then she better stay the fawk away from me!!

I prefer my jeans and cardigans that fit me thanks! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely not you! I'm getting the vibe that there are at least 3 accounts from the same poster, there are always similar spelling mistakes, random comments, a real hatred for EL, frequent posts from very new accounts which seem to go from 'new member' to 'active member' in the space of a few days and an insane memory of past things EL has done and posted over the past few years.
I worry you guys think its me! I dont comment much because i'm a busy working mum, (actual work 😲)
I think we all are getting paranoid people think it's us. I don't even have a clue what you all are talking about but I am worried someone will blame me. It's crazy because I hardly post but insecurity can strike the best of us.

• Heart
I heard an ad on the radio today while on the way to my (real life proper) job that Camilla is having a 20% off sale. The vision of her in that bodysuit flashed before my eyes 😳 Maybe that's what she's so quiet? She's in store filming content (that will never be reposted by Camilla) for the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not me right? I promise I'm not the sneak! 🤣 I have 4 kids and currently 18 weeks pregnant. Between trying not to vomit and headaches I mostly just follow along because you all describe our queen so wonderfully I can't do much better than that. I have laughed out loud so many times that even my toddler has asked me if I'm ok 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's not me right? I promise I'm not the sneak! 🤣 I have 4 kids and currently 18 weeks pregnant. Between trying not to vomit and headaches I mostly just follow along because you all describe our queen so wonderfully I can't do much better than that. I have laughed out loud so many times that even my toddler has asked me if I'm ok 🤣
Haha it’s definitely not you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She must be traveling - it's the only explanation for her being so quiet :unsure:
Reasons EL not on the gram:
1. Flying to Airlie
2. On a massive downer.
3.Manipedi, Hairdo, Vag Wax
4. Hospital day stay for undisclosed condition.
5. Got lost in her wardrobe (Hello Narnia?)
6B484CCF-718B-498B-96D9-F3EA6D2FC892.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh no! This person is not quiet, they post regularly, enough that they go from new member to well known shockingly fast. They sometimes post random things that have nothing to do with lazy Lou, know waaay too much about her and from way back and can sound a little unhinged sometimes. Def not you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.