Emmylou Loves #29 Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this is why I love you gals, so much support and concern while all looking toward the common goal, the downfall of our giant toddler!
We're a pretty decent bunch, I think! We've certainly gained a few newbies since we started these threads, so hopefully we've helped a few souls extricate themselves from Lou's tribe and exposed her manipulative ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We're a pretty decent bunch, I think! We've certainly gained a few newbies since we started these threads, so hopefully we've helped a few souls extricate themselves from Lou's tribe and exposed her manipulative ways.
We've come a long way since July 31 2019 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her head and neck don’t look any different from the Christmas special to now. She is completely body dysmorphic.

I know she wants everyone to think she’s a size 12 but I just saw the Zoe Moss email and it looks like an ad for a plus size clothing range. She looks very similar in size to the blonde (Jess?).

3C564BF8-365F-462F-96F9-21D2D028E287.jpeg

7CC68089-5A39-4909-A26D-C7BF4871F260.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Is there anything she does for ‘the children’ that doesn’t involve screeching, look at me, tagging venue, activity etc anything, anything at all.

Reactions: 18
Her head and neck don’t look any different from the Christmas special to now. She is completely body dysmorphic.

I know she wants everyone to think she’s a size 12 but I just saw the Zoe Moss email and it looks like an ad for a plus size clothing range. She looks very similar in size to the blonde (Jess?).
This is a size Large apparently - her sizes are so confusing. She needs to have people drop in during given times to try clothes on - not on a Friday evening either. Over a few weeks.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 7.38.58 pm.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1380232
View attachment 1380233
Those shoes, Those duck#ng God damn clacking shoes 🤢 between that noise and the giggling surely victims have time to try get away ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1380232
View attachment 1380233
“You’ve got yourself a killer look…” maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate - even after a few hits on the glass bbq and a couple of (hundred) Chardonnay’s those bin bag liners you’re pitching as “pants” aren’t fooling anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my goodness…that’s 3 & a half threads I’ve had to get through to get to this point, I’m exhausted now. You ladies & gents are hands down the funniest lot - love that no one takes themselves too seriously, unlike some of the other threads on here.
I must admit, I’ve had a small break from social media, so haven’t kept up with anything, but reading here has been good if not better for me. I haven’t had to throw my phone at the wall, cos everyone else is just as frustrated - I’m with my people 💚 And yep, it has gotten a little more snarky in posts from the last day or two, but that’s because this bleep keeps levelling up her cuntery.
Anyway, I’m off for a little procedure tomorrow, so looking forward to catching up more over the weekend xxx
I honestly think for some of us the snarky content has up the anti cause it’s school holidays and we have kids (me - teenagers) at home and they are a nuisance.(i love love love them). For me my teenagers on holiday break well they are just Farken hungry all the time and expect home cooked lunches and breakfast served to them at 11am When they finally wake up! The big teenager can’t put a piece of toast in the toaster for his breakfast and the younger teenager cant stop eating all the bananas and asking for more pocket money to go into the city to buy overpriced sushi! Plus now I’m sick with a cold and just want to vent!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah, she loves it so much that I would've expected her and her basketball playing son to be at JCA tonight to watch the Boomers in the WC qualifiers.
She only attends invited events guessing she wasn’t important enough for Leah to pull a freebie

Reactions: 6
This is a size Large apparently - her sizes are so confusing. She needs to have people drop in during given times to try clothes on - not on a Friday evening either. Over a few weeks.

View attachment 1380239
That looks like it'd fit on my King bed as a doona!

That dumb video at the basketball clinic.....why does she have to take it upon herself to do community service videos?!
Where the duck would everyone be without this misjudged squirt from her father telling us all what's going on in the world......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Toilet toothbrush congratulations to you and your family! Welcome earthside to your little bundle 🐣🍼💛

Two Tattle births! What a joyous ocassion 🤗 I hope our beautiful mamas and babies and their families are all healthy and happy. Please rest up, enjoy allllllll the snuggles, and let us keep you entertained during the overnight feeds ☻

@KmartByron sending you good vibes and good luck for tomorrow 🥰

P.s. if I had your addresses, I'd get Lou to drop off a lasagne for you all. She's probably got a few still rattling around in the boot 🧀🤮
oh Snarky, you’re a doll… no new arrival here, just me and a big dog! Sorry if I mislead you all… don’t know where that comes from 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m just whipping up a hummingbird cake in my non complient kitchen, pop down to South Melbourne Market tomorrow for a piece. Mention you’re a tattler and get a gorman pack for $150

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We've come a long way since July 31 2019 😂

Wow - so many posters I don't recognise ... I wonder where everyone has gone?

Reactions: 3
Where the duck did she put all these clothes? Does each kid have their own room? She probably makes them share so she can put all her overpriced and gaudy tit in there.

Reactions: 12
All of the Gorman pieces she has tried to flog lately look like maternity dresses Princess Di wore from the 80s.

Selling her second hand tit was an excuse to flog her merch from before Covid.

Oh this is ‘new without tags’ proceeds to wear it. Technically it’s not new.

Where the duck did she put all these clothes? Does each kid have their own room? She probably makes them share so she can put all her overpriced and gaudy tit in there.
She used the room downstairs (the one with her makeup table now as a wardrobe). Open racks. Imagine the clothing getting food smells as it was the next room over from the kitchen. This room is between the kitchen/dinner table and the tv/lounge room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
oh Snarky, you’re a doll… no new arrival here, just me and a big dog! Sorry if I mislead you all… don’t know where that comes from 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m just whipping up a hummingbird cake in my non complient kitchen, pop down to South Melbourne Market tomorrow for a piece. Mention you’re a tattler and get a gorman pack for $150
Oh tit Toothy - how the hell did I duck up so wildly 🤦‍♀️ Sorry! Love and hugs to you and your big dog ❤🐾

Let's pretend I had a case of baby brain. Wtf is with me today - Snarky's dickehead moment 🤪

Back to EL: That poor guy trying to run a professional clinic whilst that little ewok hangs off him like a dog in heat. Her teddy coat looks in worse condition than poor Ruby and Violet's. Get out of this man's crotch and into a (cold) shower EL, you flaming bag of tit human.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.