Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inflation is a lot. I’m off to the US in 20 days to visit my sister and my flights were about $4k (she has stage 4 cancer). I have to pay my mortgage and bills whilst I’m there Cos time doesnt stop. it doesn’t give me much spending money. Makes me so sad she has all this cash to burn for doing so little and I’m here wondering how can I save $20 a day & should I eat lunch and skip dinner..before I leave

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Absolutely. I’d be disappointed if I dropped close to $200K on my daughter’s education and she ended up in this great career. Come on Leah you can do better.
Is Leah a Uni student and ‘works’ with EL part time?? Surely Leah does something else with her life!??!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice she removed a story this afternoon? I went back to take a screenshot to pop on here to ask about it but now it’s gone. Something about a man looking after his woman or something like that… damn I wish I’d screenshot it now…
I saw it to but can’t remember exactly what it was. Some crap that doesn’t relate to her at all

Reactions: 5
Inflation is a lot. I’m off to the US in 20 days to visit my sister and my flights were about $4k (she has stage 4 cancer). I have to pay my mortgage and bills whilst I’m there Cos time doesnt stop. it doesn’t give me much spending money. Makes me so sad she has all this cash to burn for doing so little and I’m here wondering how can I save $20 a day & should I eat lunch and skip dinner..before I leave
Much love to you, Rulebreaker. I hope you and your sister spend many hours during your visit smiling together 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Much love to you, Rulebreaker. I hope you and your sister spend many hours during your visit smiling together 💓
I hope so too. She’s real positive and I’m breaking down, trying to hold myself together with financial stress. I hope all the efforts this year give me a good bonus and a little pay rise in time but i don’t think so , anyway thank you. Will tell you all when I arrive safely: you guys are my safe space.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just walked in the door fezzas and a quick squizz at Papa Dalli’s stories tells me she’s off her chops today. Quick dinner of ‘mystery curry/casserole’ (still eating my way through the freezer) and I’ll get back online for a deep dive into our favourite fuckstick instascammer 🐴🏀🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If i was her neighbour and she was swearing like that when my kids were at home I'd be livid! She says she watches S play basketball, maybe she does but she clearly isn't engaging with him about it otherwise she'd actually know what a layup is.

Reactions: 18
Not awkward, but really bizarre that someone is getting paid for following her around about what her day consists of which is a load of shite day in day out. Who wants to see what she eats for breakfast lunch dinner etc etc. Ok to take photos and post but to actually be filmed by someone else is totally a wack job.🥴🥴
Says alot about Leah too!!

Reactions: 8
Dies she not see that she carries her own basketball around and we have seen to much of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This basketball obsession is giving me Sharon Strzeleki vibes. 'Here if you need Emmylou One word!'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.