Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was my neighbour I would grab that fake Tiffany & Co basketball and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
expensive basketballs but lives in a hovel . I remember last winter(???) or before the washing machine broke and she said it was a second hand and yet still she sent Aaron around for spare parts and viewings of you tube videos repairing the washer.
lives without a clothes dryer (for those super wet weeks we have in winter), microwave yet has an $800 toaster.

Clearly she is enjoying reading about herself here. Plays up to it. She is an egomaniac and ill in the head.
Yes, it's so bizarre how she will buy a secondhand washing machine and fridge and doesn't own a microwave (which are like $200 for a decent one) or dryer but will waste money on herself.

Reactions: 18
Yes, it's so bizarre how she will buy a secondhand washing machine and fridge and doesn't own a microwave (which are like $200 for a decent one) or dryer but will waste money on herself.
This does my head in too! Will drop hundreds on a Lorna Jane shopping spree but refused to get a new washing machine. Heck, a microwave at Kmart is like $50. That's pocket change for Lou. She has got to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic - nothing she does makes any sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quick - does anyone have, or has anyone seen, a side table like the one she is seeking? A meet and greet with our girl could be very entertaining (for our community) indeed!

1655791850956.png

I'm thinking how easy it would be to replicate this look ...

1) start with a toilet brush and holder
2) fill the cavity with concrete and make sure it's smooth on the top (which will be the bottom)
3) tip it upside down and glue a flat plate to the top
4) cover with gold foil and marble paper adhesives

Emmylou, give it a go! Come on, get your craft on and show your audience how they can steal the look for less!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick - does anyone have, or has anyone seen, a side table like the one she is seeking? A meet and greet with our girl could be very entertaining (for our community) indeed!

View attachment 1358767

2) fill the cavity with concrete and make sure it's smooth on the top (which will be the bottom)

Emmylou, give it a go! Come on, get your craft on and show your audience how they can steal the look for less!
That table looks way too small to hold a party sized bag of cheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve asked this before, but seriously, what on earth is Leah’s actual job?? Filming lazylou soaking bread and opening jars of bogan pasta sauce? Filming washing hanging since Saturday? Watching her her her hair done? It’s astounding that she is happy to waste her life by filming this megalomaniac. Can’t lazylou buy a vlogging camera like the other influencers? What is the point of paying Leah?
Leah is nothing more than a lazy sloth with no ambition who gets paid to be LLs companion.
No self-respecting young woman would do that for a job if she actually had any real life talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think having no microwave is some sort of weird flex to her. I don’t know why she’s so proud of herself for not having one but she loves mentioning it all the time. She also has no bench space in that cluttered kitchen, she wouldn’t want to move any of her tit off those counters.

Reactions: 15
Cue the communidy falling all over themselves now to get one for her (which she 100% won't pay them for) 🙄

P.s. I just watched the bball stories and I may need to go to hospital with secondhand embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This does my head in too! Will drop hundreds on a Lorna Jane shopping spree but refused to get a new washing machine. Heck, a microwave at Kmart is like $50. That's pocket change for Lou. She has got to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic - nothing she does makes any sense!
Exactly. What she spent on breakfast yesterday she could have bought a microwave.

Reactions: 14
I think the Tiffany basketball is from dhgate. If she bought from Tiffanys she would have shown off the iconic packaging.

Maybe EL can put on one of her Spotify play lists and put all that washing away!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What am I booking for myself?

what am I not booking? Let’s just look at this weekend gone.

hundreds of dollars of cheese and food that was always going to waste
tickets albeit free ones to your bin fire sale
Dinner out Saturday night
Mountains of fresh pasta from the market
Horse riding and spa day
Breakfast out Monday morning - ordering sides at probably $7 a pop!
And no wonder her stomach is so swollen with all the food she shovels down her throat daily. She needs to go on the 5:2 lose weight. I hear that works.

Reactions: 7
Whoop she’s back 😳 it didn’t take long this time
Ahaha yes I thought the same.

Back to EL- surely the jig is up. How can her ‘tribe’ (ugh I hate using that cringe, culturally insensitive term!) still see her as at *all* relatable, when she spends her ‘busy’ day getting her hair done + then bleeping around w a bloody Tiffany basketball while a twenty-something PA films her? Like- what IS this?!

• Haha
I find the relationship with her and Leah so awkward… so she goes to a cafe for breakfast during work hours and Leah sits there not eating. Are they working during this time? (Discussing projects, scheduling things etc) or is she just following her around for company…
Not awkward, but really bizarre that someone is getting paid for following her around about what her day consists of which is a load of shite day in day out. Who wants to see what she eats for breakfast lunch dinner etc etc. Ok to take photos and post but to actually be filmed by someone else is totally a wack job.🥴🥴

Reactions: 17

View attachment 1358767

This post is absolutely iconic. You have NAILED exactly what that table looks like 😂 now I’m just imagining the whole thing posted on a reel to one of those hashtag Kmart hacks type accounts 😂 if ELL reads here, there’s an idea for ya luv, get in on the DIY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally caught up, was two days behind 😬

WTF, a Tiffany basketball, real or fake, its still so tacky.

Reactions: 15
Leah is nothing more than a lazy sloth with no ambition who gets paid to be LLs companion.
No self-respecting young woman would do that for a job if she actually had any real life talent.
Absolutely. I’d be disappointed if I dropped close to $200K on my daughter’s education and she ended up in this great career. Come on Leah you can do better.

• Heart
As a bit of a cynic who likes making up stories, I’d like to think Leah is playing a long con. Her dad targeted EmmyLou for her audience to drum up business for his Bali resorts post pandemic and used Leah as his pawn.

In reality Leah is a lazy rich kid. She doesn’t seem to need to work for her designer gear, expensive car and trips to the Maldives. She earns her pocket money following EmmyLou around and maybe got her parents off her back about getting a “real job”. Why would she want to do anything else? Her day starts late, she really doesn’t seem to have any deadlines or important work to do and she has a boss who would rather go to lunch than spend a minute in the office.

Reactions: 34
Did anyone notice she removed a story this afternoon? I went back to take a screenshot to pop on here to ask about it but now it’s gone. Something about a man looking after his woman or something like that… damn I wish I’d screenshot it now… double damn my peri menopausal brain…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.