Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m snorting laughing just waiting to see the helmet straps around her chins.
Wonder is theres going to be a ‘when i was in the under 12 equestrian team … and champion dressage for my age group story.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Horses pick up on people's vibes (it's one of the reasons why the 🤡 in my profile pic got thrown off recently).

Hopefully Emmylou'll get a bolter ... and it'll all be captured on film (🙏) ... just hold on tight, Emmylou - don't let go! :LOL:
(I'm not for one moment wishing any harm on her)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Almost in tears at the start of her reels this morning must be lying about about something, so she had a delicious sleep and is off to mount a horse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was so excited when I saw this photo in the Daily Mail of all the arrivals ahead of the Logies ... I thought this must be our girl, but sadly after reading here it's clearly not as she's busy at equestrian training :LOL:

1655603738153.png

"Listen up Ray - I would be a dead ringer for Alf's long-lost daughter. They could create a new storyline to get rid of that Roo and I could take her place. How about it?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth does booking a hire riding “experience” making her cry. She seriously loves to pile on the crocodile tears!
It probably means she is not paying for the ‘experience’ only cries when she is lying about something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also everyone please stop feeling sorry for her! She’s the one who spent a ridikeulous amount of money on clothing and accessories for herself and now needs to offload it all!! ** CASH preferred! Selling her stupid cookbook for $25! Oils, jar of olives and PR gifts = Dikehead

Little girl on the train next to me just yelled - “Everyone shits!” Reminds me of Cachias offspring or ELL’s as a child. I mean she’s not wrong but time and place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she been riding before? Because it's hard. Bloody hard. And if you're not very fit, you'll have a sore bum and inner thighs for days.

She tries to do too much - spreads herself too thin - which is why she's in a permanent state of mess and chaos.

Why not plan this for one weekend when the kids and Suelynn could join in?

Reactions: 23
I was so excited when I saw this photo in the Daily Mail of all the arrivals ahead of the Logies ... I thought this must be our girl, but sadly after reading here it's clearly not as she's busy at equestrian training :LOL:

View attachment 1353700

"Listen up Ray - I would be a dead ringer for Alf's long-lost daughter. They could create a new storyline to get rid of that Roo and I could take her place. How about it?"
Emmy....wait for it....Roo 😂 Emmyroo Stewart from Emmyroo Loves. What an opportunity Channel 7!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1353700

This coat looks more like a brown thing that Sezzy Kearnts would prefer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember what she gave as her last weigh in number? I’m assuming she won’t have lost any weight since then (has most likely gained) because all of the salad wraps are out the window.

Reactions: 9
duck she's a mole! Always being sarcastic and taking the mickey out of people, true narc! Couldn't just say something nice and leave it at that.

Also the constant sexual humor, its getting old and so immature. Go buy a vibrator EL and get some action, you clearly need it!

Have you guys noticed she does everything alone! Apart from family and workers she has no friends!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it has a weight limit of 90kgs, then how is she going? There is absolutely no way she is under 90kgs. I’ll bet my house on it
Agree.
I’ll bet my horse 🐴 on it🤭

She tries to do too much - spreads herself too thin - which is why she's in a permanent state of mess and chaos.
⬆Exactly.

Que next post (after obligatory 48 hour radio silence) of how farken exhausted she is being a single Mumma celebrity business tycoon boss witch influenza and needs some time out…again 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Claimed to be 90kg on 22 February, after 12kg weight loss. The most loss she’s spoken about was 16kg, so theoretically could be mid 80s if she’s maintained? Could be deceptive because she’s so short 🤔
She also claimed to be a paramedic......

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she been riding before? Because it's hard. Bloody hard. And if you're not very fit, you'll have a sore bum and inner thighs for days.

Why not plan this for one weekend when the kids and Suelynn could join in?
Or even just have a weekend at home getting stuff done!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.