Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Like a big fat spider, reeling them into her web by offering them a party! With cheese! And byo wine! And being oh so nice to their faces before making them out to be hungry beasts on her manic post party stories. I wonder how long she'll be in hiding licking her cheese flavoured wounds today?
Yeah, that was just bleeping rude. Grow up you stupid oversized toddler!

Reactions: 14
Yeah, that was just bleeping rude. Grow up you stupid oversized toddler!
I caught her calling them "customers" - that's all they mean to her. She uses the term community to make her followers feel like they belong, especially if they buy her products like the rest of the community seems to be doing. But to her, they are just customers. She said it herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I caught her calling them "customers" - that's all they mean to her. She uses the term community to make her followers feel like they belong, especially if they buy her products like the rest of the community seems to be doing. But to her, they are just customers. She said it herself.
She’s a huge grifter. Knows how to play on the lonely women because she is one. Except she doesn’t want to work, she will fleece these poor buggers for all they work hard for. I wish she’d disappear off the gram, surely her times nearly up

Reactions: 20
EmmyLoo can't come to the phone right now, she's lying on the couch gorging on leftover cheese and quince paste looking like my little avatar pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought that's who you were referring to 😘 We're all a bit on edge tonight 👀

I agree. But...then what will I do with myself?! I'll be forced to follow Chompers 😫

And I'll miss many of you 😭😅
that is true, as horrible as it is I find is therapeutic to channel my distaste for someone I have never met, nor probably ever will, into an online forum where I can be a judgy witch. And I can dish out the life advice while I continue to procrastinate in my own real life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And up she pops with a share of Chompers lady friends post. Just to prove they all still BFFs 🥱 #predictable #weseeyou #cheesewheel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched Her stories yet just reading here. Told the husband she has sold her pyjamas at the second hand sale. He was like ewwwww that’s the chick that had the fanny rot?!!!! 🤣🤣 he was like it should be illegal to sell pj’s there’s piss , sprog and rot in pj’s!

FYI - someone up thread mentioned Anko - well i love me some Anko kmart and can easily get PJ’s from $20 or Target for $30.
FANNY ROT!
I am deceased

Every single post you make is so worthy and valid. You are either searingly witty or deeply insightful.

Just an appreciative fangirl, nothing to see here 🙆‍♀️

Carry on, cheese connoisseurs 🧀

O😆M😆G

I think we're gonna get along just fine @Messychaotic - one word 🤣😘 welcome to Tattle!
OMG Snarky...your profile pic 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought that's who you were referring to 😘 We're all a bit on edge tonight 👀

I agree. But...then what will I do with myself?! I'll be forced to follow Chompers 😫

And I'll miss many of you 😭😅
Snarky, a week of working after months of nothing has me frazzled

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She told us last week, in that extremely classy exchange with baby sister and her niece, that she never farts.

I reckon she would be blowing any boats in Port Phillip Bay out of the water after she munged down those cheese leftovers today. 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She told us last week, in that extremely classy exchange with baby sister and her niece, that she never farts.

I reckon she would be blowing any boats in Port Phillip Bay out of the water after she munged down those cheese leftovers today. 💨
And now the family is looking at me wondering what I'm in fits about 😂😂😂

Snarky, a week of working after months of nothing has me frazzled
I've been wondering how it's going mate. I hope you are able to recharge this weekend. May I suggest a Spotify playlist, a party bag of Cheezels and some doTerra oils in the diffuser 😘✌🏽

• Haha
  • Wow

I've been wondering how it's going mate. I hope you are able to recharge this weekend. May I suggest a Spotify playlist, a party bag of Cheezels and some doTerra oils in the diffuser 😘✌🏽
Don’t forget going for a hike (which is just a fancy name for a walk on a gravel road according to EL) ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think one of the things i enjoy about the forum the most is not only our collective dislike for Anna Delvey herself but our genuine albeit anonymous affection for one another @SnarkyTart you are a queen here never let another dull your crown! For now we wait till she crawls out from her damn cheese coma

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think one of the things i enjoy about the forum the most is not only our collective dislike for Anna Delvey herself but our genuine albeit anonymous affection for one another @SnarkyTart you are a queen here never let another dull your crown! For now we wait till she crawls out from her damn cheese coma
This is so true Amy! There is a lot of affection and support between us here 💖 By the way, what a kind thing to say. But, Imma still need you to get me a farken tissue 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All this love in here and I'm not talkin' 'bout ALove! Get me a farken Kleenex, mumma's about to bawl and not just because I stepped dog tit!!! You're all bloody bewdiful, just gawjus hehehehehe luv ya from the tips of my blonde highlights, to the depths of my Lou Jar and the toe rings on my size 10 clodhoppers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember when we would see her wearing those cachias for days on end 🤮I seriously hope they have had a wash before she sold them! I know I’ve already posted about them but I can’t get over someone buying them or the sheer disgusting part of her thinking it’s ok to sell them!

And to her customers or sorry community or tribe please don’t buy tickets to this bali bullshit! Save your money and spend it at your local businesses or travel agents who need your custom not this grifting pig! She doesn’t care for you she cares for what she can sell to you or get from you! Emmy Lou one word grow up brush ya hair get of the gram and find a job not ripping people off!

I’d add be a great mother to those kids but we all know that isn’t happening!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I have bought one of those one glass prepacked wines. I have my crusty mits a wheel of cheezy goodnes . All i need is a man to slather me in pate, feed me grapes and taste my festy paw paw.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.