Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I could change my user name I’d be known as “Dickdeep in Cheezels”.
I can’t remember who came up with this, but credit and love to you mystery Tattler ❤🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like a frumpy mother forcing her pretty teenage daughters out for a meal before they hit the clubs and she goes home to an empty house and a box of Cheezels. So, yeah, pretty accurate I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now the family is looking at me wondering what I'm in fits about 😂😂😂

I've been wondering how it's going mate. I hope you are able to recharge this weekend. May I suggest a Spotify playlist, a party bag of Cheezels and some doTerra oils in the diffuser 😘✌🏽
Finish off the evening with some Esmi or Garnier masking, lightstim your scalp, and put on some too small teenage lingerie to feel “pretty”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot stand her scrunchy face giggling over her latest morphing of an innocent statement into a sexual innuendo. Using a fork for "just the tip" of the slice is stretching it, farty Lou. No one thinks you're funny.

Reactions: 15
If I could change my user name I’d be known as “Dickdeep in Cheezels”.
I can’t remember who came up with this, but credit and love to you mystery Tattler ❤🥰
I would sweep in and claim Dickehead. What a thrill to be the accidental hero discovering it on the (seems forever ago) ill fated mug collection 👸

• Haha
Remember when we would see her wearing those cachias for days on end 🤮I seriously hope they have had a wash before she sold them! I know I’ve already posted about them but I can’t get over someone buying them or the sheer disgusting part of her thinking it’s ok to sell them!

And to her customers or sorry community or tribe please don’t buy tickets to this bali bullshit! Save your money and spend it at your local businesses or travel agents who need your custom not this grifting pig! She doesn’t care for you she cares for what she can sell to you or get from you! Emmy Lou one word grow up brush ya hair get of the gram and find a job not ripping people off!

I’d add be a great mother to those kids but we all know that isn’t happening!
There was a Vegemite pencil case and a jar of olives for sale, why are we shocked she would try and make bank on a pair of her crotchy old Cachias 😂😂😂

I know this has been posted before, but WTF is going on here?!
She looks like she's been let loose in the dress up box at Daycare....

The pout..... You can't make this tit up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There was a Vegemite pencil case and a jar of olives for sale, why are we shocked she would try and make bank on a pair of her crotchy old Cachias 😂😂😂

I know this has been posted before, but WTF is going on here?!
She looks like she's been let loose in the dress up box at Daycare....

The pout..... You can't make this tit up.
I know the bogan communidy trash n treasure is long gone but wtf would she be selling a jar of olives?? Surely she just got one of her grocery bags mixed up with her bags of trash treasure?

And dinner with Bub and Jnr Bub…”just the tip of the fork”… cmon EL your niece was already looking at you with utter distain as you whipped out your phone to document another of the basic human interactions 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She actually has no touch on reality.
She lives in this strange little ELL world, with little to no idea what is going on outside the fence of her pig sty.
I reckon thats why she spiraled so badly during Covid, she usually ignores the drama in the world and she couldn't ignore a global pandemic.
Little to no social etiquette, I think she's of average to low intelligence and has got where she has because she's got a loud mouth and built a following off her body shape and size that she literally hates.
Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That interaction at dinner was embarrassing, it’s like she’s flirting with someone when she giggles and scrunches her nose. Come to think of it I noticed ta few of the people that call her 🔥 on Insta are gross men from the Middle East or Africa. I can only imagine the gross DMs that they send her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And the personal indulgence continues….recently returned from a solo holiday to Bali where you were waited on hand and foot wasn’t enough for you EL? Mumma needs a special horsey ride followed by a soak in the hot springs :rolleyes: Add to that breaky out yesterday, dinner out and another breaky out today. Clown 🤡

Reactions: 19
Why on earth does booking a hire riding “experience” making her cry. She seriously loves to pile on the crocodile tears!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.