Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can actually smell those jeans from her photosšŸ¤®. Also that woman buying the old faded cachias love you could have literally got some Peter Alexander brand new on sale for less than she is selling these old rags for. Plus we all know Sophie gifted them to her so her selling them is foul.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That cheese table was pathetic. Just huge wheels of cheese with random fruit that wasnā€™t even cut up to be eaten. Nothing aesthically pleasing about it.

We just know that barely my of those clothes sold, and she 100% has tried to sell items sheā€™s been given and gifted by brands which is disgusting profiting off your followers for things youā€™ve been given for free. she should be donating those neutrogena products to the charities that make hampers for women and children escaping domestic violence. How about she uses her ā€œstatus as an influencerā€ to get neutrogena and esmi to donate some lovely products to those charities!

The whole dancing around giggling with the paw paw, itā€™s one thing to have a laugh itā€™s another to post to your stories, plus Leah is 22 itā€™s understandable Lazy Lou is just a try hard 40 something.
Lazylou definitely believed there would be women running to get a piece of anything that she owned, who would want to go to a freezing cold warehouse with a screaming banshee running around. She knew it would be cold so why didnā€™t she dress appropriately?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Heaps of businesses hold warehouse sales, I used to help organise some fairly big ones (like at town halls etc) but they sure as tit donā€™t hold them on a freezing Friday night with cheese. Hold them over 2-3 days, let people know what is for sale and size ranges available etc. Also, selling items that were gifted to you in the first place and/or that can be bought cheaper elsewhere is a massive no no. And no need to register, itā€™s not an exclusive invite, itā€™s a warehouse sale. She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 18
Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP

Now back to EL!
I dont mind that she spent that much on cheese and brought bought all of that quince paste bc its money for the business and good for them! They sell great cheese and i just hope that by tagging them it doesnt mean she did an under the table deal with them for a discount and it was just a tag bc she really likes the lady and the shop.

I am so grateful to EL for telling me to put the cheese and bread and berries out where I want them so when its time to open them, i know where to put them. Lol.

All the women at the warehouse looked exactly as I pictured and absolutely are the type to go on her bali experience. They reek of ciggies through the screen. I dont feel sorry for them. If they cant tell they are being fleeced thats on them. They are willingly attending these events!

I dont think EL did anything not above board with her sales tonight. I dont think she is as stupid as she looks when it comes to business. She manages her disposable income poorly but i dont think she is stupid enough to not disclose sales of the book or merch.

In the end I love that she said 200 people registered and like maybe 12% of that showed up over the course of 3 hours. People probably registered for fun she has at least 200 hate followers!
If 200 people said they were going to turn up and only 20 did to this, can't wait to see what the true numbers for the Bali trip will be and even if it will eventuate. Haven't heard anything lately about that gone very quite.šŸŒŗšŸŒŗšŸŒŗ

If 200 people said they were going to turn up and only 20 did to this, can't wait to see what the true numbers for the Bali trip will be and even if it will eventuate. Haven't heard anything lately about that gone very quite.šŸŒŗšŸŒŗšŸŒŗ
Yes Bali has gone very quiet but I have no doubt there is heaps of planning going on in the background and LL is just finalizing details.šŸ˜œ

Bit like Chompers and IsuzušŸ¤£

• Haha
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary šŸ™„ From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke šŸ™„) and genocide šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real jobāœŒšŸ½
Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person Iā€™m thinking of posts. Bizarre šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person Iā€™m thinking of posts. Bizarre šŸ«£
Iā€™ve come to quite like it to be honest, itā€™s like roulette, you never know what youā€™re gonna get, or what totally off-topic piece of trivia youā€™re going to be gifted. I do love that China and Vietnam are fair game, but Greece is off-bounds šŸ˜‚

Back to ELL, who wants to take bets on whether or not that Bali ā€˜retreatā€™ actually happens? Iā€™m starting to get the vibe itā€™ll go the way of the locompopo mugs- never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve come to quite like it to be honest, itā€™s like roulette, you never know what youā€™re gonna get, or what totally off-topic piece of trivia youā€™re going to be gifted. I do love that China and Vietnam are fair game, but Greece is off-bounds šŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I love this attitude! Tattle Roulette šŸ«£šŸŽ°

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ok, who RSVPā€™s 170 times last night and didnā€™t show? I happily would have gone for pre drink munchies so as not to let all that food go to waste. Would have also picked myself up a mug.

I think this has solved the mystery as to why her and Cachia havenā€™t been seen together in ages and why the worn pjā€™s got turfed.

Given SCā€™s revelation of swinging and ELā€™s belief a pawpaw is phallic there would have been a few crossed wires at that dinner party.

Iā€™m all for trying things once but once EL mentioned to JC about emptying her bowls the night was over

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Back to ELL, who wants to take bets on whether or not that Bali ā€˜retreatā€™ actually happens? Iā€™m starting to get the vibe itā€™ll go the way of the locompopo mugs- never to be mentioned again
I kinda feel like Iā€™m being schooled with random facts at times. Things Iā€™d never care about but I still laugh to myself like what is this ridiculousness

• Haha

I missed the whole Greek saga šŸ˜³ but it does remind me of being on Facebook and seeing some old relative posting a random video or rant that doesnā€™t make sense at all. You kind of read it then chuckle and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what will happen with all of the unsold clothing and products now šŸ¤” Will they just fester away in the cold warehouse or will she make Leah lug them all home for her again? She definitely would have been better of doing a market like House of White does, although I guess she wouldn't be able to limit buyers to her just her fangirls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think the 200 registered people and only 20 showing up is a sad insight into how uncomfy her fans feel out and about and why she resonates with them so well.

Shopping can be a demoralising activity even when youā€™re not plus sized. I imagine a lot of her community avoid doing it. Not knowing their size, having put on weight since last shopping, mirrors everywhere bla bla. The idea of a warehouse sale of clothes owned by a woman that appears to be similarly sized to them was probably hugely appealing. But between registering and attending, some anxiety probably crept in. Some reflecting on ELā€™s clothing choices and going ā€œok actually I donā€™t think Iā€™d wear any of the stuff she wearsā€ so they didnā€™t show up.

I think I can understand the reason why certain demographics feel a sense of comfort from her, and I think it sucks that they donā€™t get that same vibe from the world generally. It would be way nicer that heavier middle aged women found peace and felt celebrated in all spaces rather than giving their hard earned to this manipulative piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder what will happen with all of the unsold clothing and products now šŸ¤” Will they just fester away in the cold warehouse or will she make Leah lug them all home for her again? She definitely would have been better of doing a market like House of White does, although I guess she wouldn't be able to limit buyers to her just her fangirls.
They will fester away in her mouse ridden warehouse and she will try again to fleece her tribe next year.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary šŸ™„ From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke šŸ™„) and genocide šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real jobāœŒšŸ½
Iā€™m a bit slow but I finally worked out who you guys have been talking about. I was actually starting to worry it was me! Geez Snarky sorry you had to deal with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emmylouoneword might need to set up a stall with the other scab flogging off her gifted wares this weekend or is it next weekend šŸ¤”olivia white will then brag about how she has managed to save $50,000 in six months so everyone should be able to do the same.šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the farken fark did I just watch? Sheā€™s a total fuckwit and the other 2 are no better. Itā€™s just totally embarrasentĆ©
Is this the sort of behavior I can expect with fruit on the Bali retreat experience?View attachment 1351202
I wish she would just disappear into that big black hole :ROFLMAO: Leah had a point - how was anyone going to eat that papaya? It wasn't cut up, no knives, no plates, just wasting fresh fruit. Wonder how the rugs were looking when the communidy finally left - did anyone else catch EmmyLou calling them "customers"?

• Haha

I bet NO for Bali...if it was going to happen think emails with details and pricing would be sent out or an email to say email on its way soon. But I could be totally wrong šŸ¤” as you never know with her what happens next.

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if the numbers dropping are because EmmyLou is blocking people but nor is she gaining new followers

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.43.44 am.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness! What a wild ride to catch up on. First thanks for putting up with my self indulgent sook-fest. You guys are tops and I think I just needed a break!

But holy damn. I usually only experience schadenfreude with Cachia! Big, massive grand plans that fizzle to nothing and it makes me so warm on the inside. This disgusting garage sale flop made me feel the same thing!

I justā€¦ why didnā€™t she do this better? Did she advertise anywhere else? Like local Melbourne pages on Facebook? If not, then she only targeted this tiny sliver of her audience - locals who have cash to spare. No one was going to turn up. No one also walked out with mountains of clothes:rolleyes: This was never going to be successful.

I am also disgusted on the amount of money she dropped on those cheeses. Jesus she has no idea. Sheā€™ll just spin this as a fun night out not the money spinner she needed it to be.

And Iā€™ll just agree with whatā€™s been said about this Bali trip. Itā€™s going to go nowhere. She hasnā€™t had enough genuine interest and knows she canā€™t sustain even one of those weeks let alone all three. However she hasnā€™t given anyone a chance to show genuine interest either. Who would have thought that having a wealthy bogan 22 year old run your marketing could lead to many misses when it comes to your audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.