Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well last night was a huge flop, just like her belly. What a hit to her ego.
šŸ¤” onto organising Bali retreatā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well last night was a huge flop, just like her belly. What a hit to her ego.
šŸ¤” onto organising Bali retreatā€¦.
It will be interesting to see how many people actually go to Bali. If 200 people signed up to last night and only 10 showed up how many of the 2000 will go. I hope she books the villas out for the 3 weeks and can only fill 1 week worth šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously what the duck is wrong with this woman. I can barely watch her stories I get so much second hand embarrassment and cringe so hard when I watch. She cannot interact properly with anyone. She is like an over excited giant toddler.
She is vile. Those poor women being sucked into ELā€™s garage sale. Iā€™d love to know what keeps them coming back to ELā€¦ maybe they were looking for some second hand kaftans? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel very sad for the women that went last night, especially those buying her used pjs. They all looked like really lovely people, with genuine care towards her and she couldnā€™t give a rats about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why would she bind her feet?
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary šŸ™„ From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke šŸ™„) and genocide šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real jobāœŒšŸ½

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we šŸ¹

Hereā€™s something I lazily slapped togetherā€¦ kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. Sheā€™s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash outā€¦ others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. Weā€™re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but itā€™s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but weā€™re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle childā€™s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least weā€™ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and sheā€™d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriendā€™s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80ā€™s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. šŸŒˆ

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.
Ok this is the BEST!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s grabbing the cheese to wrap it in glad wrap and put it away - you just know she hasnā€™t washed her hands after touchy filthy money all night šŸ¤®
Iā€™ve never known anyone to have zero hygiene standards
Plus all those women have had the mits near the cheese. She wanted to appear generous to her tribe. Shecis far from generous she is a scaming b!@#h. šŸ¤¢

She is vile. Those poor women being sucked into ELā€™s garage sale. Iā€™d love to know what keeps them coming back to ELā€¦ maybe they were looking for some second hand kaftans? šŸ˜
Look at some of them, she would appear glamorous to them.

Reactions: 8
What the farken fark did I just watch? Sheā€™s a total fuckwit and the other 2 are no better. Itā€™s just totally embarrasentĆ©
Is this the sort of behavior I can expect with fruit on the Bali retreat experience?
B7C045BF-BB31-4DDC-980D-9714E604FBA4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What the farken fark did I just watch? Sheā€™s a total fuckwit and the other 2 are no better. Itā€™s just totally embarrasentĆ©
Is this the sort of behavior I can expect with fruit on the Bali retreat experience?View attachment 1351202
The "high" she gets from the tribe or anyone who merely glances in here direction to be fair is very disturbing. Circles around the cheese table, sorry wft!!! The fact that the night was a flop only resonates with her when the fans have gone home

Reactions: 23
I am yet to watch the post-ā€œsalesā€ stories but the screenshots have done me in. Posing with the papayaā€¦ GROW UP. Is she trying to be funny for Leah? She seems to get into this hysterical laughing with her all the time, sheā€™s so unprofessional and seems like she really just wants Leah to think sheā€™s young and cool. So cringe. šŸ˜¬

Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP
It fiiiiiiinally clicks for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She wanted to appear generous to her tribe.
Yep. Like a big fat spider, reeling them into her web by offering them a party! With cheese! And byo wine! And being oh so nice to their faces before making them out to be hungry beasts on her manic post party stories. I wonder how long she'll be in hiding licking her cheese flavoured wounds today?

• Haha
I feel the same way! Iā€™m sure theyā€™re all lovely people. She does know her audience and we can see it clearly at this gathering.
I wonder if it bothers her that the fangirls (tribe) are of a certain type? She certainly likes to parade around Albert Park like sheā€™s somebody and no one there gives her the time of day. Her tribe are a

I just canā€™t believe people drove from the suburbs to this ā€˜eventā€™. What makes you so desperate for second hand clothes

Reactions: 15
Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP

Now back to EL!
I dont mind that she spent that much on cheese and brought bought all of that quince paste bc its money for the business and good for them! They sell great cheese and i just hope that by tagging them it doesnt mean she did an under the table deal with them for a discount and it was just a tag bc she really likes the lady and the shop.

I am so grateful to EL for telling me to put the cheese and bread and berries out where I want them so when its time to open them, i know where to put them. Lol.

All the women at the warehouse looked exactly as I pictured and absolutely are the type to go on her bali experience. They reek of ciggies through the screen. I dont feel sorry for them. If they cant tell they are being fleeced thats on them. They are willingly attending these events!

I dont think EL did anything not above board with her sales tonight. I dont think she is as stupid as she looks when it comes to business. She manages her disposable income poorly but i dont think she is stupid enough to not disclose sales of the book or merch.

In the end I love that she said 200 people registered and like maybe 12% of that showed up over the course of 3 hours. People probably registered for fun she has at least 200 hate followers!
Whatā€™s TCTP mean? Sorry I am not with lingo šŸ˜‚
And yes so noticeable now!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it bothers her that the fangirls (tribe) are of a certain type? She certainly likes to parade around Albert Park like sheā€™s somebody and no one there gives her the time of day. Her tribe are a

I just canā€™t believe people drove from the suburbs to this ā€˜eventā€™. What makes you so desperate for second hand clothes
In a word, yes.

My reasoning: EL is a typical narc. Huge ego on her. Her tribe fill the emotional void in her life and provide her with the adulation she so desperately craves. In her head, she is THE ultimate Melbourne celebrity. But none of the Melbourne set want to know her. She's that acquaintance who you kind of know, and then when you spend more than 5 minutes with you realise why you're not actually friends. So she tells herself that the fabulous people are her friends, knowing full well that they're not, but pretends that she's too busy to have a social life because she's running an empire šŸ¤­ Then, when she needs a pick me up and deigns to associate with the tribe (who she revved into a frenzy originally by presenting herself as this rough, relatable diamond) it fills her bucket for all of 5 minutes before she is painfully reminded of the fact that she is just like them. Completely ordinary and totally average. She needs them, yet she resents them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Three of those woman looked familiar- from her last ZM event and one Iā€™m pretty sure was at the festival thing she just went too- Obsessed middle aged sheep.
whatā€™s the bet we get two months worth of cheese recipes? And those poor kids will probably be served old dribbled on cheese šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s TCTP mean? Sorry I am not with lingo šŸ˜‚
And yes so noticeable now!!
Haha sorry Pollie its just me being immature and referencing something from maybe 5 or 6 threads ago. I shouldn't have said it but i also cant spell it out :/ but nothing to do with EL or tattle ā¤

ETA: Go to like threads 11 and 12.

Three of those woman looked familiar- from her last ZM event and one Iā€™m pretty sure was at the festival thing she just went too- Obsessed middle aged sheep.
whatā€™s the bet we get two months worth of cheese recipes? And those poor kids will probably be served old dribbled on cheese šŸ¤®
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yuck. Dribbled on cheese.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In a word, yes.

My reasoning: EL is a typical narc. Huge ego on her. Her tribe fill the emotional void in her life and provide her with the adulation she so desperately craves. In her head, she is THE ultimate Melbourne celebrity. But none of the Melbourne set want to know her. She's that acquaintance who you kind of know, and then when you spend more than 5 minutes with you realise why you're not actually friends. So she tells herself that the fabulous people are her friends, knowing full well that they're not, but pretends that she's too busy to have a social life because she's running an empire šŸ¤­ Then, when she needs a pick me up and deigns to associate with the tribe (who she revved into a frenzy originally by presenting herself as this rough, relatable diamond) it fills her bucket for all of 5 minutes before she is painfully reminded of the fact that she is just like them. Completely ordinary and totally average. She needs them, yet she resents them.
You always sum things up so well. Itā€™s quite sad really if she only stopped giving for her own personal gratification and she just gave naturally she would probably get better engagement not just with her tribe but also her family

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like everyone else Iā€™m dying of secondhand embarrassment from last nightā€™s disaster, oops sorry, ā€œeventā€.

She has to know that the Bali experience is going to have people just.like.that along for the ride and sheā€™s gonna act just the same way except she wonā€™t wait until sheā€™s back in her own villa before she lets it out.

How much longer until she sends that much needed email with alllll the deets?

Reactions: 18
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we šŸ¹

Hereā€™s something I lazily slapped togetherā€¦ kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. Sheā€™s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash outā€¦ others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. Weā€™re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but itā€™s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but weā€™re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle childā€™s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least weā€™ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and sheā€™d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriendā€™s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80ā€™s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. šŸŒˆ

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.
šŸ™‡ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘šŸ¼
On FriYay I šŸ¹tooā€¦.and am in NO condition in this fine Saturday morning to watch last nights gorjus bewdiful pop up bogan trash n treasure, cheese or no cheese šŸ¤¢

I did catch a quick glimpse but threw my phone in the bin when I spotted one of her communidy members with what looked like a sneaky Jacky D canā€¦trigger alert šŸšØ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø

BRB Tattler fezzasā€¦going to read her cookbook to learn how to make a bacon and egg toastie.

• Haha
  • Heart
All I could think of was.... She said she was on her period a few stories back, I just know shes been to toilet, done her "monthly" business and not washed her hands and then handled all the crackers, bread, etc šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.