Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf 3 straight weeks in Bali.
She's doing two weeks back to back, then the third trip is a fortnight later. Still adds up to 4 weeks in Bali in a 6 month period without children. The only way she's getting this over the line with Alove is by having less than 50% custody. I know anyone who asks her will be blocked, but how can her followers see her as authentic when she actively avoids her children at all costs?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She's doing two weeks back to back, then the third trip is a fortnight later. Still adds up to 4 weeks in Bali in a 6 month period without children. The only way she's getting this over the line with Alove is by having less than 50% custody. I know anyone who asks her will be blocked, but how can her followers see her as authentic when she actively avoids her children at all costs?
I’d put money on her not coming back to Melbourne in that fortnight between retreats or what ever the hell she is calling them. She’ll find some bullshit excuse to justify it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I want to see the followers reactions when they realize she’s not actually staying with them, and she’ll be back at Five Laments for thousands of dollars a night 🥴. There’s no real way to ask her for details on that without being blocked. Happy for you to prove me wrong Loulou ✌🏻

I’d put money on her not coming back to Melbourne in that fortnight between retreats or what ever the hell she is calling them. She’ll find some bullshit excuse to justify it.
Body shutting down after such a hectic two weeks, mama needs a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to clarify she went on a 6km WALK, not a HIKE. Thanks Emmy for letting us Tattlers know that it wasn’t a hike. We see you dickehead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will need a rest after all the hosting of her tribe she will be doing 😒

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she'll fly to WA to see her Mum again. Its only a short flight and on the same time zone.

This coat looks more like a brown thing that Sezzy Kearnts would prefer.
I think that's Tones and I.
Unfortunately it's a beautiful day on the peninsula but I'm not going to ruin my day by catching our girl out in the wild 😂
No doubt she missed another of Sage's footy matches today :mad:

• Sad
I wonder if - to save face - she'll just go ahead with Bali anyway, even if she doesn't have the numbers?

It'd be easy enough to film in a crowded market and say they were all with her.

I can't think of anyone who might jump at the chance to travel to Bali and bunk with a whole lot of strangers (unless you could get your mates drunk and agree to go for a laugh persuade a few mates to join you). Bunking with others - yeah, nah ... sounds like a Girls Brigade camp to me!

If I had as much cash as Lou, I'd book out a villa very close by and put all of my Tattlers up just so we could walk past her villa and smirk at her and Leah twiddling their thumbs by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if - to save face - she'll just go ahead with Bali anyway, even if she doesn't have the numbers?

I can't think of anyone who might jump at the chance to travel to Bali and bunk with a whole lot of strangers (unless you could get your mates drunk and agree to go for a laugh persuade a few mates to join you). Bunking with others - yeah, nah ... sounds like a Girls Brigade camp to me!
Surely, even a famous celebrity like LL, would have to pay a substantial deposit for three, one week stays. An owner is not going to block out a booking for that long without a deposit.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she can be spruking these trips still with inflation and interest rates just going up and up. Find some other way to grift your tribe out of money you banshee.

you’ve got no dignity Muriel

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve had a little look over at Constance Hall who also had a warehouse sale this weekend in Melbourne. In direct contrast she had loads of customers, heaters to keep customers warm and not a cheese wheel in sight. Unfortunately I did spot one lost confused victim in a ZM faux fur vest.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how she can be spruking these trips still with inflation and interest rates just going up and up. Find some other way to grift your tribe out of money you banshee.

you’ve got no dignity Muriel
I think she has no idea what's going on outside of her world of gifted balloon rides and squashing poor horses. She doesn't own a home so would have no clue about interest rates and the pressure this will place on so many mortgage holders. She doesn't seem to do a regular weekly family shop like most of us. Just visits markets and buys random assortments of cheese and slabs of meat.

Most people I know are going on holidays NOW (because let's face it, most people have been working hard and home schooling for the last 2 years and actually deserve a break) and are planning on knuckling down and spending less when they get home. I do kind of hope her trips go ahead because it will be fascinating to watch, but I can't imagine how many people are going to follow through and pay a deposit.

Reactions: 21

OMG I was actually in Girls Brigade as a little girl when I lived in Wagga Wagga 😂 but we didn’t make it to camp because my Nan wouldn’t follow the convoy and we got lost 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
I’ve had a little look over at Constance Hall who also had a warehouse sale this weekend in Melbourne. In direct contrast she had loads of customers, heaters to keep customers warm and not a cheese wheel in sight. Unfortunately I did spot one lost confused victim in a ZM faux fur vest.
I never thought I'd see the day where Constance was classier, savvier and cleaner than any of her fellow influencers. Next to our little steaming heap Lou, Constance is basically Posh Spice!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.