The 62nd TV WEEK Logie Awards🏆✌🏽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be all alone in here tonight, but if you join me, we'll touch on:
•Remembering Bert 😪
•Remembering Emmy in 2018 🤡
•F A S H U N 💃🏻
•'straylan culture 🇦🇺
20220619_175442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love Emmylou's hair like that - and look how happy she looked

Have to say, not a fan of the reality 'stars' from The Block and MaFS ...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
April Rose ... wow, beautiful!

1655625789845.png

Of all the Neighbours actors, she's a natural to move to Summer Bay in my most humblest of opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 12
20220619_180350.jpg

Chrissie "it's just walking and no alcohol" Swann

Very elegant 🖤

April Rose looks amazing. Like a princess. Just gorgeous. She'll get "fraggled" by Fashion Critical but I love the textures on this ensemble.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
20220619_180823.jpg

Love her but don't love this. Bit slutty Mother of the Bride for me.

I'm going to have to be careful not to reuse my commentary tonight on Fashion Critical's Logies album tomorrow lest I out myself publicly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1354090
Material Girl vibes. Love the pink. He looks delectable 👌🏼
I love Anna! A good friend has known her since before she became famous and she is apparently as lovely as she seems. Unreal to think she gave up her legal career to become an influencer!

1655626278250.png

Emily (aka "Marilyn" from Home and Away) - another lovely, lovely lady. Never, ever steps a foot wrong in the fashion stakes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
20220619_181159.jpg

Sensational head of hair and wears a dress beautifully but this is drab.

I love Anna! A good friend has known her since before she became famous and she is apparently as lovely as she seems. Unreal to think she gave up her legal career to become an influencer!
I am so happy to hear this. Love when a public figure is as nice as they seem and it's not an act.

Reactions: 2
⚠ Major Warning ⚠

Someone had better call the fire brigade 🚒 because the red carpet is on 🔥

1655626397385.png

I hope the new Home and Away cutie (Matt Evans) wins best new talent - he's really good!

"Flick" from Home and Away (and Matt Evans' flattie):

1655626616116.png

Beautiful! She's my #2 so far (behind April-Rose) ...

This guy is seriously one to watch ... Lincoln Younes (was on H&A a lifetime ago) ... he's already had limited success overseas with a major part in an Eva Longoria-produced show, but I think he's yet to experience the height of his career. Next up, he'll be playing John Ibrahim (a part he was personally selected for by John himself):

1655626733324.png

Ohhhhh no ... Emily Weir, you're killing me. You should've asked the H&A wardrobe department to help you choose a dress, because this atrocity is not it!

1655626786398.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
20220619_181911.jpg

I actually love her hair. And it's nice that she can still fit into her Year 10 Formal dress. But I dislike this couple immensely and hope a waiter spills hot soup in Vito's lap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Sophie ... you're a stunning lady but I think your stylist hates you 😢

And why on earth did you grab the doona cover from the hotel?

1655626978377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5