Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so dodgy in those stories, and tagging the resort in every story since she’s been there, don’t miss the end “everyone’s been asking”

I’ll be asking you if you paid for this trip or is it another undeclared freebie. This is what shits me most about certain”influencers”. I work hard and pay my taxes and these witches get free tit they don’t declare and get off Scott free.

no one is asking you where you are emmy. The only place you should be going is to a mental health therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All the massages in the world will not save you LL and have you taken a moment on this indulgent trip to consider how your behaviour is impacting your three children you have abandoned AGAIN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is anyone else deeply irritated by the spelling of Fivelements? My brain reads it as Fiv Elements or Five Lements. No? Nobody else? Okay bye. 👋:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is anyone else deeply irritated by the spelling of Fivelements? My brain reads it as Fiv Elements or Five Lements. No? Nobody else? Okay bye. 👋:ROFLMAO:
Not just you! It’s been bugging me this whole time! I thought it was just typical LazyLou not knowing how to spell, but nope, the link works, so it’s whoever set up their insta page 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fire ceremonies for “all the guests” ?? There’s literally no one else there 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The orange dress suits her, but the sizing is way off. There is no way her bra band size is a 12! Her back is not small, she has quite a broad build.

She is loving being waited on.

I've seen a few other short clips of Bali and it looks like it is still struggling with shops, markets and restaurants all closed. I'm guessing that's why she's stuck in the compound.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So she’s having her fire ceremony in a couple of days time, obviously doing the 10 day retreat. Who the duck leaves their 3 young kids for this. No amount of chakra balancing is going to help when she returns to her pigsty with her hidden stash of cheezels and a designer wedding dress stashed in the doorless wardrobe that she has never been able to fit into.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
here she is adorned in her chakra. bet she comes back and tries selling chakra stones to her tribe.

1653978873072.png

that is how the resort spells it on thier website.

Also looking at the info at the bottom of the website seems this could be a franchise or just owned by big corporations and maybe Leah dad is just one of the big corporate owners. Leah seems to drive a range rover which is not cheap. you wouldnt earn enough working for lazy to buy one of those.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I thought her family are from an Indonesian background?
My comment was in response to the "rich white man" (Leahs dad) owning the resort.
Nothing to do with LL and I know far more about her than I should.
I should've written Leah instead of her.

Reactions: 4
My comment was in response to the "rich white man" (Leahs dad) owning the resort.
Nothing to do with LL and I know far more about her than I should.
I should've written Leah instead of her.
Leah’s dad is definitely white. Danish apparently! Not sure about her mum though!

Reactions: 7
So she’s having her fire ceremony in a couple of days time, obviously doing the 10 day retreat. Who the duck leaves their 3 young kids for this. No amount of chakra balancing is going to help when she returns to her pigsty with her hidden stash of cheezels and a designer wedding dress stashed in the doorless wardrobe that she has never been able to fit into.
So the 10 day one works out to be $840 AUS 😳 plus last minute flights if we are to believe she’s paid for this. Now that it’s been pointed out to me the missing E is driving me nuts! Fiv Elements Resort 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220531-151815_Instagram.jpg

So the 10 day one works out to be $840 AUS 😳 plus last minute flights if we are to believe she’s paid for this. Now that it’s been pointed out to me the missing E is driving me nuts! Fiv Elements Resort 😫
And that's per night! If I am reading it correctly, you have to pay an additional 21% tax on top of that.

Plus she paid $533 for her passport.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
all those massages wont melt away your fat lay lou, the chakras and singing to you wont heal you long term. go and see a therapist and get the help you need for all your problems.

here is a better idea, visit the buddhist temple in south melbourne and donate some of that wasted money to charty.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.