Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else deeply irritated by the spelling of Fivelements? My brain reads it as Fiv Elements or Five Lements. No? Nobody else? Okay bye. 👋:ROFLMAO:
YES! DOING MY HEAD IN!

Her telling the staff to 'go for it' so she can film her running a bath for the slug.

Get a grip you dickehead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She looks so dodgy in those stories, and tagging the resort in every story since she’s been there, don’t miss the end “everyone’s been asking”

I’ll be asking you if you paid for this trip or is it another undeclared freebie. This is what shits me most about certain”influencers”. I work hard and pay my taxes and these witches get free tit they don’t declare and get off Scott free.

no one is asking you where you are emmy. The only place you should be going is to a mental health therapist.
If you are all on the money about this being part of the next money making scheme (which I think you are!), she is making a huge mistake posting about it so much before she declares anything. It’s not going to sit well with everyone, even her most ardent supporters. She’s barely posted anything for weeks, but thinks people back home want to watch someone run her a bath?? Flipping all of this content into an ad at the end of the week is going to look sketchy as. Especially from the self proclaimed anti-influencer. 🤡

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1307147

And that's per night! If I am reading it correctly, you have to pay an additional 21% tax on top of that.

Plus she paid $533 for her passport.
I read it as per night too. So say she’s staying 7 nights and has paid full price and not getting anything comped like she claims, roughly $7000 for the stay and you know she’s adding tit on to that. Plus flights plus her $500 express passport. For 7 days. She can get fucked. But you can almost bet for sure she’s doing the 10 day stay because her body keeps shutting down from stress :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I read it as per night too. So say she’s staying 7 nights and has paid full price and not getting anything comped like she claims, roughly $7000 for the stay and you know she’s adding tit on to that. Plus flights plus her $500 express passport. For 7 days. She can get fucked. But you can almost bet for sure she’s doing the 10 day stay because her body keeps shutting down from stress :rolleyes:
Imagine the holiday you could have had with your kids for that 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So the 10 day one works out to be $840 AUS 😳 plus last minute flights if we are to believe she’s paid for this. Now that it’s been pointed out to me the missing E is driving me nuts! Fiv Elements Resort 😫
Disgustingly this makes me want to go, it looks like it would be quite relaxing to book with friends, but unlike EL I haven’t had a proper holiday in years

Reactions: 9
Is she trolling me? I posted that pic of her in the bath with flowers and an hour later she’s showing us her bath with flowers. Well played 👏🛁🌸🌺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she trolling me? I posted that pic of her in the bath with flowers and an hour later she’s showing us her bath with flowers. Well played 👏🛁🌸🌺
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know how EL can elegantly get in and out the bath if it is a deep bath. I couldn't see any steps.

Screenshot_20220531-161939_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those milk jugs haven't seen a good scrub for awhile.....

The ones they uses to poor the milk into the bath.
Not Emmy's milk jugs.
Though they haven't seen a good scrub for awhile either.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those milk jugs haven't seen a good scrub for awhile.....

The ones they uses to poor the milk into the bath.
Not Emmy's milk jugs.
Though they haven't seen a good scrub for awhile either.....
I think it was coconut milk lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.