Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Settle petal ya gotcha sis a box of on sale Roses chocolates not a Birkin bag.…….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, she uses the scissors to CUT LASAGNA??
Screenshot_20240512-062716~2.png

Hi Emmy 👋 You're clearly trolling us at this point because using scissors to "cut" lasagna is absolutely batshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
bleeping hell, she uses the scissors to CUT LASAGNA??
View attachment 2929792
Hi Emmy 👋 You're clearly trolling us at this point because using scissors to "cut" lasagna is absolutely batshit.
And the sizes of servings are HUGE!! And she was going to have to order more French fries because the mound she made was not enough and of course she didn't plan accordingly. Funny, as a culinary arts expert and party planner extraordinaire, you'd think she knew all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1000005994.png

Dusting isn't high on the priority list. Well cleaning in general isn't but this is foul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why is EL buying the niece and nephews a gift for their Mum? Last we knew Uncle C was back with SL, even if that is no longer the case they still have a Dad who could buy a cheap box of chocolates for them to do just that!

Reactions: 19
Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!
bleeping hell she's a piece of tit.
At least he has a job. Something she will never have bc she is a freeloading, tax evading, piece of garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Dear baby Jesus in heaven, Please send Alove a new lover that puts Emmylou in her place on the daily. Please & Thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And then she sort of muttered that she works from home too.....Do you, Amylou?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought the exact same thing.

Aaron has a real job. Just because he works from home, doesn't mean he is just sitting at home watching Netfflix or going out for lunch.

What was Aaron supposed to eat at dinner? Just chips and salad.

That dusty wine was gross. That 2nd fireplace probably has never been cleaned since she moved in.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
You know she only brought those chocolates cos they probably are on special AND she could pretend to be a big saviour buying stuff for SSS. How many boring-ass stories did she get out of the choccies with the fake “plan” on what to say to SSS with her nephews?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did everyone there know the phone was recording and their chatter would be put on the internet for all to hear?? I know it was just banter but FFS let people chat in the house freely without posting it online!! She must be really scraping the barrel for content to post 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
ALove has to use words Emmy might understand like "brain tired". He's accepted she's a child.
She realises her kind of tired is different for a split second. ALoves brain power is non-stop. She then confirms that her brain power is far from non-stop as she cuts the lasagne with scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.