Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well even I refused to buy strawberries this eeek, $6 for a small punnet 🫣
I definitely wouldn’t be buying them for 12 kids 😂 so we know Emmy wouldn’t either
I always forget, when we have strawberries, you guys don't. Same with the east coast here. They don't get their strawberries as fast as California does. But actually, we are so lucky to have them at a reasonable price pretty much all year round. I never take it for granted since I love strawberries.
---
I bet they would have loved having a turn with those disgusting pre-whipped cream cans 😂
Too much sugar!!!! Remember the sugar police.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know that Lou Lou would read a food packet that says '99% fat free' and think it must be healthy so would guzzle 6 packets. She is truly such a stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I said before, I really don’t see the issue with the food. Breakfast included, it’s fine!
It actually seems like she’s gone to a good effort. I’m shook. C is def the fave child.

Reactions: 18
As I said before, I really don’t see the issue with the food. Breakfast included, it’s fine!
It actually seems like she’s gone to a good effort. I’m shook. C is def the fave child.
Well Sage hates her and I think V likely does too, C is angling for her attention & likes things like fashion / makeup like her Mum, so it’s only natural Emmy would like her the most, sucks for the other 2 kids.

Reactions: 22
Vida trying her best not to flip her crappy Mother the bird!

If your kid has to wear ear muffs to muffle you out, its time to take a long hard look at urself Louser!!!

IMG_1308.jpeg

• Haha
Well Sage hates her and I think V likely does too, C is angling for her attention & likes things like fashion / makeup like her Mum, so it’s only natural Emmy would like her the most, sucks for the other 2 kids.
Quite sad that a parent would have a favourite it actually doesn’t compute with me my MIL is the same. It’s actually disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same thing.

View attachment 2928246
It's the serious concentration face for me..... For a packet mix 😂😂😂
---
To be honest for me personally if I had 13 kids to supervise and cook breakfast for, I’d be using the pancake shaker thing as well. All I can say is thank god she wore gloves.

@screenfreelookatme I agree- where are the toppings??? There needed to be butter, Nutella, whipped cream all the stuff kids (and adults!) love in addition to plain old syrup!

Still interested to see if they got the pizzas or not. Considering she said she would “order them later” in the hope everyone was too full from the retro party snacks to actually eat anything else.
Same here but I don't proclaim to be a chef with several cookbooks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite sad that a parent would have a favourite it actually doesn’t compute with me my MIL is the same. It’s actually disgusting.
Emmylou is a despicable human in all aspects of her life. Having an obvious fave kid is the least of her downfalls.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the serious concentration face for me..... For a packet mix 😂😂😂
---
I’m so glad someone else noticed!!! The serious concentration face sends me - the best one was when she was placing the raspberries on Anthony’s cake last year!! Absolutely cracks me up - you can literally see the hamsters turning on their wheels in her brain 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My monster in law sat me down once to tell me she loved her other son but my partner held a special place in her heart. I was shook.
The son back home in Aus does everything for her. The only reason she prefers my partner is bc she gets free accommodation in London every year and he paid off her mortgage bc she's a fucken scum bleep.
But they're both narcissistic cunts who leave their life behind in Australia to travel overseas without regard for anything else. My monster in laws house is also bleeping disgusting. It stinks and its covered in a layer of grease and dust. Like EL they have the same kitchen and every expensive appliance you can imagine.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m so glad someone else noticed!!! The serious concentration face sends me - the best one was when she was placing the raspberries on Anthony’s cake last year!! Absolutely cracks me up - you can literally see the hamsters turning on their wheels in her brain 🤣🤣
Sorry ma'am but the hamster is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My monster in law sat me down once to tell me she loved her other son but my partner held a special place in her heart. I was shook.
The son back home in Aus does everything for her. The only reason she prefers my partner is bc she gets free accommodation in London every year and he paid off her mortgage bc she's a fucken scum bleep.
But they're both narcissistic cunts who leave their life behind in Australia to travel overseas without regard for anything else. My monster in laws house is also bleeping disgusting. It stinks and its covered in a layer of grease and dust. Like EL they have the same kitchen and every expensive appliance you can imagine.
Far out, she sounds truly awful.
Definitely don’t eat any food she has prepared.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wish she filmed the kids all asking for the tomato sauce to go with the frankfurts and party pies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's the same face she pulls when she tries to work out where to find her car!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep my husband does everything it’s never enough but in his case it’s because he doesn’t listen to mummy and she can’t control him. Bit like our Emmy snd Sage he doesn’t listen either

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.