Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So NO mention from Emmylou today .....that today is indeed C's actual Birthday?!?! tit bleep mum!!

Also tit bleep Grandma, as she can't spell her own grandkids name!!!!

IMG_1424.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It lives and is so busy with work *cough* scrolling IG. Soo busy. No wonder she has brain tiredness.
IMG_5792.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Lou your mate Lana Wilkinson has a social media role available I remember you saying you were a much sought after content creator you would be an ideal fit. 🤣
Maybe she can learn how to work make connections and launch a shoe business in the US

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else bothered that the children have a surname that is made up by their Dad??!
And how sad that Love is their made up surname, yet they live in a home without any actual love from their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So NO mention from Emmylou today .....that today is indeed C's actual Birthday?!?! tit bleep mum!!

View attachment 2934656
I dunno about this, my grandma slept my name wrong many times (my name is ambidextrous, not the right word, but there’s a male spelling and a female spelling version of the name) and my Ouma often spelt my name as the male version but it didn’t mean she didn’t love me. It just is what it is.

And I apologise to @YankeeRoo because I don’t like it at times when Tattlers snark on the snark, cos everyone’s opinion is valid as long as it’s not racist, sexist, etc. But we can all snark on Emmy until the cows come home … or until she gets off the internet 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2934656
Granny Phuong has always spelt it with 2 M’s whenever she posts. Can’t blame her - she hardly knows her grand-daughter because her selfish mother never takes her children to see her! 😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Granny Phuong has always spelt it with 2 M’s whenever she posts. Can’t blame her - she hardly knows her grand-daughter because her selfish mother never takes her children to see her! 😤
To be fair, her daughter can't even work out which box to tick on a sandwich order form, intelligence is not strong in that gene pool

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just went back to look. It was the Chemist Warehouse Christmas party.

View media item 7990
What a fucken bogan rat.
---

View attachment 2934656
She is ESL, i dont blame her. My dad has been sending me messages to kiss my new daughter goodnight and he is ESL and says kess. I dont think phuong is worth snarking on. At least she actually remembered her granddaughters birthday unlike EL who is an absolute tit bleep.
---

Cant wait til EL rocks her pedal pushers and leather jacket. I wonder if she's still working with IMG to get her some flights and seats to a show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who’s to say that Grandma isn’t getting it right, and it’s dear old ELL tit bleep Mother, getting her daughter’s name wrong?! This *is* EmmyLou of the dump & run to Vegas variety!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to ruffle any feathers here but I really don’t think we need to be calling grandma a tit bleep. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.
Poor C her math ain’t mathing apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a scale from one to yo yo big mama, who thinks she FaceTimes Yankee Doodle daily in her birthday suit, fondling various food items? 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.