Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Twenty One if I remember correctly was the name of the parent company of Zoe Moss at some point. Or it's the name of the importer, but was owned by the same person.
It is - they have many different names. Bit like shifting sand :unsure:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lou has certainly slowed down on her daily barrage of stories - it is extremely quiet in Port Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet the couch is getting a workout whilst she croes into her box of cheesels. Oh Lou look what your life has become. Sniffle, snort, cry. 😭🥓🛋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lou has certainly slowed down on her daily barrage of stories - it is extremely quiet in Port Melbourne.
Was she at Fashion Week last year? I have a vague recollection she was. Wonder if she's up there or just not invited this year...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a fashion icon how can she not be at fashion week. This grifter just wants to make a quick buck the grift market has left her behind those making serious coin are actually working hard every day. Our lazy cow gets brain tired could also be known are carb coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Save our Sons Gala was hosted by Chemist Warehouse at the end of March and Lou was not invited (she did some kind of crappy promotion for the last year). Lou is certainly not on anyone’s invite list nowadays.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The Save our Sons Gala was hosted by Chemist Warehouse at the end of March and Lou was not invited (she did some kind of crappy promotion for the last year). Lou is certainly not on anyone’s invite list nowadays.
What was the charity thing she went to not long back it was a chemist warehouse one? Remember she hid her thongs in the garden, she didn’t even know what it was in aide of
---
This was 23rd of March I think the event she got all dolled up at in the black dress

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she did go to the save our sons charity event, and had absolutely no idea what the charity was or even it’s name, she didn’t promote the charity but took heaps of selfies with the younger girls there and frothed over Ricki lee? Was that the one?

Then the next day did a story about how she had no idea about the actual charity itself?

Reactions: 15
I can’t figure who is the dumbest out the 3- Silly Sue, Crystal lamps Work shy No balls or Lazylou?

And is the next get rich scheme Private label from Universal Cosmetics in Geelong?

When will these grifters learn that it takes bloody hard work to make something out of something. Not just spruik it on their Instagram and hope the people will come. It is not that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just went back to look. It was the Chemist Warehouse Christmas party.

View media item 7990
The pic I posted above of her in the black dress was definitely a charity event. It was spoken about on Outspoken Facebook group 24th March, was torn to shreds in the comments
---
I think she did go to the save our sons charity event, and had absolutely no idea what the charity was or even it’s name, she didn’t promote the charity but took heaps of selfies with the younger girls there and frothed over Ricki lee? Was that the one?

Then the next day did a story about how she had no idea about the actual charity itself?
Yes that’s exactly the one

Reactions: 8
Hey Lou your mate Lana Wilkinson has a social media role available I remember you saying you were a much sought after content creator you would be an ideal fit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.