Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how now she’s posted stories of her daughters birthday and throwback photos etc… sure you don’t read here emmylouwiththeloosescrew

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of all the baby/birth photos she would have, did she have to show her plate sized nipple.
I was eating my dinner when I scrolled onto that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve scrolled back through her grid because I don’t want to do the dishes and it appears that C’s birthday is May 14! Before Emmy got super famous and important and posted in real time, this is the date a few years in a row that she’s posted a HBD to Camillia 🥳 So Grandma P is correct posting yesterday 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Broken Veneers any idea why Tigers bloody lunch is still temporarily closed if she came to an agreement and is meeting the terms of said agreement apparently?
Is that just on google? Like how elephant dinner says closed?
Thats just the front doors of that business are closed or have incorrect hours.
The agreement was for elephant dinner anyway. Tiger's Lunch is her entity that owned zoe moss

Reactions: 9
Does this troglodyte know what songs she's ever playing or overlaying on pictures of the kids??
This person has explained the song well and its definitely not something id play for my daughter EVER.
Talking about netflix n chill and the singer being so cocky that he knows he'll be laid. Yuck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Those throw back photos shows how Aaron is way hotter than Emmy too. Usually this wouldn’t matter but I enjoy it 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was she in Vegas this time last year?
Interesting … I’m sure she was home for her birthday last year so maybe she flew out after that and did miss C’s birthday. Although that’s a pretty tit-bleep thing for a mother to go on a dick chase and miss her kid’s 11th birthday.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Is that just on google? Like how elephant dinner says closed?
Thats just the front doors of that business are closed or have incorrect hours.
The agreement was for elephant dinner anyway. Tiger's Lunch is her entity that owned zoe moss
Yes and sorry I meant Elephants Dinner, twas confused with the multiple meal references

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a scale from one to yo yo big mama, who thinks she FaceTimes Yankee Doodle daily in her birthday suit, fondling various food items? 🫠
Yeah most likely 🤢 anything she shows now she knows he’s watching. I feel like she’s toned it down a bit, less swearing about nothing, less crops and gut scars showing. I also think everything is posted after the time now, less mindless videos, no super expensive lunches and steaks (remember the endless $$ eating out). What paid ads is she doing now, surely not enough to cover all the expenses

Reactions: 10
Yeah most likely 🤢 anything she shows now she knows he’s watching. I feel like she’s toned it down a bit, less swearing about nothing, less crops and gut scars showing. I also think everything is posted after the time now, less mindless videos, no super expensive lunches and steaks (remember the endless $$ eating out). What paid ads is she doing now, surely not enough to cover all the expenses
Pretty sure what we are currently witnessing is our mate having a 9 - 5....!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last year right before Mumma fckd off to Vegas she crammed her own birthday in where she fed all the beatz crew enuff food for a year and im positive they prob still have leftovers!! - And she got the #gifted cabana at hot springs for Camwillias bday! And she took frozen party pies and a rank cake!! No guests other than her and Alove and the siblings! Was all a rush job before Vegas!!!

I think she fit Vidas birthday in there somewhere between, and then it was the sad dinner of subway and board games the night before she left..... and following month she declared on Studio10 -
She hated crime too!!! 😂😂😂

IMG_1476.jpeg
IMG_1477.jpeg
IMG_1478.jpeg
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1480.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So from this this loving post by her grandmother, filled with words like “beautiful” “miss you” “gorgeous girl” “love you lots” you focus on the misspelt name and double down to your declaration that Nana is a tit bleep?

Dayum gurl….I’d hate to be your birthday buddy at work when I cook you up a double dark choc, cream filled, mud cake with fudge frosting and imported cherries on top in my suburban Hovel….only to be told that you like white chocolate and locally grown cherries 🍒

Who would be the tit bleep then? Me or Nicole the Office Manager who fucked up your dietary requirements 😉

In the end, I wish my Nana was still alive to misspell my name on a farken FB post.
View attachment 2936607
Love youuuuu, mean it ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.