Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.
I’m sure the stories when she posted the 8 or 6 days were also delayed posting content, so who could really know what’s what. Emmylou wouldn’t remember when her own kids special days are anyway, she isn’t the center of attention so her pee brain can’t compute.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hump Day Morning Mouth Story Thanks to AI ...... 😂

Grab a cuppa, and some buddered arnotts!! ☕🍪🧈

Emmylou was running on fumes. She had used up all her brain power for the week, and it was only Wednesday. She had forgotten her oldest daughter's birthday, and it wasn't until the Fezzas reminded her that she hastily put up a short, unthoughtful message on social media at almost midnight.

To make matters worse, she had to travel to Geelong for some "secret business" and got stuck in peak traffic on the way back. She was exhausted from using her brain to navigate the roads and was starting to feel like her ex, Aaron, who always complained about being "brain tired" from working from home.

But Emmylou couldn't stop now. She had to keep going, even if it meant copying Aaron's habits. She was too busy with her fruit fun Facetimes to Eric Bush in Vegas and eating burned lasagna (again!) to worry about her other two children, Sage and Vida. They were probably fine, anyway.

This weekend, Emmylou would be "lighting up the room" at Zoe Moss's pop-up shop, a clothing store she used to own. She would put on a brave face and pretend everything was okay, even if it wasn't. After all, appearances were everything, right?

As she collapsed into bed that night, Emmylou couldn't help but wonder when she would finally run out of brain power for good. Would she ever be able to recharge, or was she doomed to keep going at this breakneck pace forever? Only time would tell.

Emmylou woke up to a bleak reality: no collaborations, no friends, and even her sister Sue Lynn was scarce these days. Her social media job, which was once her pride and joy, had dried up, leaving her with a mundane life that was suffocating her.

As she lay in bed, Emmylou couldn't help but think that she might have to get a real job. But the thought alone made her shudder. She was a very lazy woman, and the idea of waking up early, commuting, and dealing with office politics was her worst nightmare.

Desperate for a pick-me-up, Emmylou decided to treat herself to a market coffee and a visit to see Brad, her friend from the South Melbourne markets. Maybe he could offer some words of encouragement or a new business idea to get her out of this rut.

As she sipped her coffee and chatted with Brad, Emmylou felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe this was the wake-up call she needed to turn her life around. But as she left the markets and headed back home, she couldn't shake off the feeling that she was stuck in a rut, and it would take more than just a good cup of coffee to get her out of it.

With a sigh, Emmylou flopped onto her couch, scrolling mindlessly through her social media feeds, wondering when her next collaboration would come along, and hoping that somehow, someway, she could avoid getting a real job. But deep down, she knew she couldn't keep living like this forever. Something had to change.

Emmylou sighed, missing the thrill of Wednesday night sex. Her faux love interest was all the way in the USA, and she was stuck in a rut, feeling like a lonely old slob. No more dancing, no more dressing up and going out, and no more basketball - a sport she used to get so excited about that she'd "wet her panties" over. It was all gone, and she was left with nothing but her thoughts.

But Emmylou was a schemer, and she had a plan brewing in her mind. She had always been fascinated by the sex toy industry, and she thought, "Why not start my own line?" She could be the next big thing! But what would she name the company?

After some brainstorming, Emmylou came up with "LoveLou's Pleasure Playground" - a name that made her giggle and feel a spark of excitement. She could see it now - a website, a store, a brand that would make people talk. And who knows, maybe one day she'd even find a love interest who could keep up with her passion and creativity.

For now, though, Emmylou was stuck in her lonely world, dreaming of a time when she could launch LoveLou's and bring pleasure to people's lives - and maybe, just maybe, find some pleasure of her own.

Emmylou sat on her couch, surrounded by memories of her past big gigs. She thought back to her 40th birthday bash, where Timomatic performed, and she felt like a queen. She had even hoped to catch his eye, but like everyone else, he left her too.

As she gazed around her cluttered living room, Emmylou's eyes landed on her two dogs, Ruby and Violet. She hadn't even bothered to groom them recently, and she knew they'd leave her too if they could. It was a sad realization, but Emmylou was used to people and things leaving her behind.

To distract herself from the loneliness, Emmylou turned to her trusty coping mechanism: shopping. What could she buy this week to make herself feel better? An $800 tracksuit? A new crop top? Or maybe something more... unusual? Like a block of butter to drive around with, just to watch it melt? Yeah, that sounded like just the thing.

With a sigh, Emmylou grabbed her phone and started browsing online stores, searching for the perfect pick-me-up. She knew it wouldn't fill the void, but for a moment, it might make her forget. And that was all she could really hope for these days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So NO mention from Emmylou today .....that today is indeed C's actual Birthday?!?! tit bleep mum!!

Also tit bleep Grandma, as she can't spell her own grandkids name!!!!

View attachment 2934656
Grandmas often get names wrong 😑, especially if they have a few grandies. My nana used to go through 5 grandkids before she called me the right name 😮💨

Mama Ph has the right name, even if it probably auto corrected on her phone 🤷‍♂️ I think her message is sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.
Well if she unblocked all my profiles her follower numbers would skyrocket….just sayin 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unpopular opinion - all grandparents should be able to spell their grandkids names. (Obviously excluding those who have alzheimers or dementia)

Reactions: 5
The spelling was on the goddamn cake!!! Surely she could have seen her spelling was wrong!!!! Sorry not sorry, its a bleep act!!!

IMG_1474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The spelling was on the goddamn cake!!! Surely she could have seen her spelling was wrong!!!! Sorry not sorry, its a bleep act!!!

View attachment 2936483
So from this this loving post by her grandmother, filled with words like “beautiful” “miss you” “gorgeous girl” “love you lots” you focus on the misspelt name and double down to your declaration that Nana is a tit bleep?

Dayum gurl….I’d hate to be your birthday buddy at work when I cook you up a double dark choc, cream filled, mud cake with fudge frosting and imported cherries on top in my suburban Hovel….only to be told that you like white chocolate and locally grown cherries 🍒

Who would be the tit bleep then? Me or Nicole the Office Manager who fucked up your dietary requirements 😉

In the end, I wish my Nana was still alive to misspell my name on a farken FB post.
IMG_7877.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.