Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These hair rollers are no doubt still in her unpacked case lying on the hovel floor🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Guess I'll be saying I had a brain power day rather than Mentally exhausting day from now on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok Fiona Harvey you have the children for an extended period because salt lamps and crystals is apparently going away....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just googled and found this place. I could be way off.

What could she possibly bring to this market? Vag/Body wipes for those who are like me and hate to shower I have created the ‘LouLou wipes for your bits & tits’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol at her mentioning "i dont own zoe moss anymore". Like she was some powerful clothing empire mogul. You owned 49% of an overpriced ali express line of clothing. Hardly something to gloat about.
Money really is all that matters to her. She thinks being rich is such a flex. I know a few fezzas on here who have a lot more than her financially and still their number one achievement is their kids. Not to say they're not proud of their careers and other achievements. Just that their finances dont come first for them but quality family time instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is this Zoe Moss new name??!! Dodgy af the lot of them!

Or Are they telling Emmylou that the clothes ecps the sequin ones for for only 21 yr olds? 😂😂😂

Any Fezzas going? - Is the RSVP for the "Web Security Peeps" 😂🤔

Def not an old pic as Monaco Jean crap is in window ..

IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_1394.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For Twenty One if I remember correctly was the name of the parent company of Zoe Moss at some point. Or it's the name of the importer, but was owned by the same person.

Reactions: 9
Next thread suggestion. #131 Salt lamp & crystals has majority child care, as fungle flaps Amy chases fame and men everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.