Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ‘the children’ are still not with her what happened to having them full time for an extended period of time.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
4ED1BA23-6579-412F-A7C9-460553A10E37.gif

Emmy’s brain power day.
Old mate would be absolutely fucked if she lived in the real world of full time work and parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A movie on a Monday night? Get effed ya moll we're at kids sport 🏀 and I'm helping with the scoring like a normal parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont often watch her stories but went back and watched her eat the lasagne again.

Yep, she did chew the fork!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So it says the pop up sale was 10 am to 12 pm so she's stuffed after 2 hours of "work"? duck me ded!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must have used all her brain power today. Let me help you fuckwit when it’s a paid partnership you’re not just popping into ZM to help out of the kindness of your heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Busy brain power day for Emmy. Still eating lasagne.

View attachment 2932443
Oy this witch just can’t help with her mukbang content and it’s making me sick. Literally … there has to be a way to get her to stop.eating.on.camera FFS 🥣

What reverse psychology can we use to get her to stop? Put your ideas here and all you need to do for her to not understand what you mean is use words of two syllables or longer. Dicketionary? What’s dat?

eta words

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A movie on a Monday night? Get effed ya moll we're at kids sport 🏀 and I'm helping with the scoring like a normal parent.
Still trying to catch up with weekend laundry
( bringing it in, drying the nearly dry in the Dryer/ folding). Plus an early night in bed cause we have early start for Parent teacher Interviews…. Oh wait, bet Lazylou didn’t know how to login to her Compass account to book teacher interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.