Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the saying money talks and wealth whispers. She needs to take that advice. She's too busy impressing tattle or thinks she's impressing us lol.
I think HLB would have her sorted for this. Surely lol
Damn, don’t disappoint me like that Teethy 🤣
I still hold hope that she will end up in the hole again in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love the saying money talks and wealth whispers. She needs to take that advice. She's too busy impressing tattle or thinks she's impressing us lol.
I think HLB would have her sorted for this. Surely lol
I much prefer the saying ‘Money talks, Bullshit walks’ - or in her case, crawls like a slug

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seriously doubt the children are at the market. She admitted SluttySue took Vida for a sleepover; I guarantee Aaron was there at lasagne time to pick up the other 2. She’s gone to the market glassy eyed to seek self gratification from the workers there who baby reindeer Lou believes are her friends and will wish her a happy Mother’s Day
Vida needed a break from the house and some peace and quiet no doubt.
Who called it?!?! Def NO kids with this champion!

Braaaahhd do better!!!

View attachment 2930241
its me. I’m the apple slicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lou is trying to be cool with the african guts. Not working. She is not classed as cool by anyone.

Reactions: 6
She was trying but they kept “untucking”. Can someone explain why she tucks the eggs in?
You either leave them or fry them in the little round thing to get the right shape (we don’t eat egg and bacon muffins - we just make a sandwich with egg and bacon). It is such a weird thing for her to be so pedantic about, especially in light with the general chaos that surrounds her.
An egg and bacon sandwich is superior to an egg and bacon muffin and if anyone wants to argue with me about it, I will throw hands.
---
To be honest for me personally if I had 13 kids to supervise and cook breakfast for, I’d be using the pancake shaker thing as well. All I can say is thank god she wore gloves.

@screenfreelookatme I agree- where are the toppings??? There needed to be butter, Nutella, whipped cream all the stuff kids (and adults!) love in addition to plain old syrup!

Still interested to see if they got the pizzas or not. Considering she said she would “order them later” in the hope everyone was too full from the retro party snacks to actually eat anything else.
A pancake bar instead of dry muffins would have been easier and more fun. They could have made fairy bread pancakes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m not even joking when I say I’m confused by the Apple slicer, I have never once saw any of the kids eating an apple, & we definitely know Emmylou wouldn’t eat one, unless it’s sugar free.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not even joking when I say I’m confused by the Apple slicer, I have never once saw any of the kids eating an apple, & we definitely know Emmylou wouldn’t eat one, unless it’s sugar free.
EmmyLou prefers big bananas.

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok which Melbourne fezzas are going to take one for the team and go to the Zoe Moss warehouse moving sale?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.