Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mothers from Port Melbourne celebrate Mother's Day today?

The Children must've had better things to do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not even a known brand. She literally thinks the more $ you spend on an item means it's designer. Who is wearing a $500 jumper in the kitchen cooking whilst looking like the wilderbeast of nightmare Sunday's?
My $18 Kmart jumper looked fab while I spend the day at a wildlife park with my husband and daughter. An amazing Mother’s Day with my little fam! Wonder if EL knows that feeling…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This pig can go to USA and visit a man that seems to not give a tit about her, but can't go see her own mother in the same country?!?!?

---
A Mothers day Mouth story from AI lol

Emmylou woke up on Mother's Day feeling excited, thinking her kids would surely want to spend the day with her. But as she entered the kitchen, she was met with a chorus of "Mum, we're busy" and "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" Emmylou's heart sank as she realized her kids had no intention of celebrating with her.

To make matters worse, her ex-husband Aaron, who worked from home, was "brain tired" and couldn't deal with Emmylou's antics. She loved to tease him, calling him "the vegan" and making fun of his dietary choices. But deep down, Emmylou knew she was just trying to mask her own insecurities.

As the day went on, Emmylou's sister Sue Lynn stopped by, and her eyes widened in horror at the state of Emmylou's "dirty hovel." She couldn't help but notice the dusty wine bottles scattered around the living room. "Emmylou, when was the last time you cleaned this place?" she asked, shaking her head.

Just as Emmylou was starting to feel like the most unwanted mother in the world, there was a knock at the door. It was Brad from the South Melbourne markets, holding a small gift bag. "Happy Mother's Day, Emmylou! I got you an apple slicer." Emmylou's face lit up, grateful for the kind gesture.

Determined to make the most of the day, Emmylou decided to cook a lasagna for her kids. But as she took it out of the oven, she realized it was as dry as the Sahara desert. Undeterred, she grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting it into squares, hoping no one would notice.

As they sat down to eat, Emmylou's kids exchanged a knowing glance. "Mum, maybe next year we can order takeout?" they suggested, trying to hide their giggles. Emmylou smiled, knowing she had a long way to go to win back her kids' affection. But for now, she was just grateful for Brad's apple slicer and the reminder that even in the darkest moments, there's always a glimmer of hope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck I now have to destroy my beloved babusha measuring cups. I wish I didn't spot them but I did and now they are dead to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Quite sad that a parent would have a favourite it actually doesn’t compute with me my MIL is the same. It’s actually disgusting.
My father in law favours my niece & nephew which p.sses me off. I thought I was being over sensitive until recently my sons both commented how they are sick of hearing how great the cousins supposedly are. EL only favours C because she’s a mini grifter drama queen & the one most likely to bring in some $
---
Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!
“But you work from home. Oh so do I!” She truly thinks trying on some free sh.t & tagging a business while wearing her bra & knickers in the dressing/makeup/living room is considered “working from home” 😡🤬
---
Happy Mother’s Day to all xx
Im devastated - just made 3 big lasagna’s, no dolmios in sight , freeze 2 for later , 1 for dinner tonight but I’m at a loss how to cut it up as I don’t have scissors suitable unless I use dress making ones 🤔🤔 do you think they would work ?? Or should I try a knife - bit risky I think 🤔
Nail clippers?
---
I bet she'll use it once and then we'll never see it again.

View attachment 2930360
I’m so juvenile - “flapple” sounds like the noise EL’s boobs make when she’s just in her tanning dress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone wants one I can make it on my Cricut, $10 black Kmart hoodie and slap a bit of vinyl on it lol
This bleep must look at a price tag & go, nope not dear enough, had to get the most ugliest, expensive items she can find.

Look, I would love an AJE or Allemais dress but I can’t justify the price, she cannot have that much money to be able to spend like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If anyone wants one I can make it on my Cricut, $10 black Kmart hoodie and slap a bit of vinyl on it lol
This bleep must look at a price tag & go, nope not dear enough, had to get the most ugliest, expensive items she can find.

Look, I would love an AJE or Allemais dress but I can’t justify the price, she cannot have that much money to be able to spend like she does
Its so strange right.
Unless once upon a time she made bank big time and is still using that money.
In which case why wouldnt you just either pay off your mortgage or buy another place in Melbourne to live in.
Spending money on clothes and "stuff" just seems so dumb to me.
I like nice clothes and things too but never in a million years is a 700aud outfit something id consider. Any extra money i have goes straight to my mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its so strange right.
In which case why wouldnt you just either pay off your mortgage or buy another place in Melbourne to live in.
I like nice clothes and things too but never in a million years is a 700aud outfit something id consider. Any extra money i have goes straight to my mortgage
I’m really keen for end of financial year, I wonder if she is going to be in for a big shock again, or if she’s put all that money away for her taxation obligations

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its so strange right.
She can’t afford to buy a home a stone’s throw away from SMM, so she will continue to rent. The ironic thing is, if she were smarter with her career and her money, she probably could afford to buy where she is. She just prefers to make herself look wealthy than actually be wealthy.

Reactions: 20
She can’t afford to buy a home a stone’s throw away from SMM, so she will continue to rent. The ironic thing is, if she were smarter with her career and her money, she probably could afford to buy where she is. She just prefers to make herself look wealthy than actually be wealthy.
How embarrassing for her. Imagine blowing all that cash to appear rich & happy when she’s the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just love the saying money talks and wealth whispers. She needs to take that advice. She's too busy impressing tattle or thinks she's impressing us lol.
I’m really keen for end of financial year, I wonder if she is going to be in for a big shock again, or if she’s put all that money away for her taxation obligations
I think HLB would have her sorted for this. Surely lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.