Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The math definitely aint mathing!
Why so many layers with such little thickness? It didn’t look appealing at all - just mouthfuls of pasta sheets! I use fresh lasagna sheets now and will never go back to dried! 😱

I agree that no way in hell are the kids with her at the Markets!!! There is also no way in hell they’ll be having biscuits and milk unless it’s paid for as it’s never happened before the #ad and it will never happen again! It’s gobsmacking that Arnotts would even partner with her when she clearly tells the world she only eats no sugar biscuits! 😤

Reactions: 23
Happy Mother’s Day to all xx
Im devastated - just made 3 big lasagna’s, no dolmios in sight , freeze 2 for later , 1 for dinner tonight but I’m at a loss how to cut it up as I don’t have scissors suitable unless I use dress making ones 🤔🤔 do you think they would work ?? Or should I try a knife - bit risky I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How does working from home make any difference at all to how tired you are after a busy day?

Anyone with an actual job would know
that! Oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like mumma is having her perfect Mothers Day……kid free, coffee at the market,
a delicious nap and leftover party food. I’m sure we can expect some uploaded videos of last weeks buttered biscuits and board games being passed off as the best Mothers Day ever.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2930238Brad bought her a $20 apple slicer.
So the kids did nothing for Mother’s Day Brad felt bad and gifted her an apple cutter. The big toddler was so excited.
You’re a bleep that even little V who should have been excited about Mother’s Day declined to stay home for just like you abandoned her for 🍆 she left you for fun with the cousins.

Reactions: 23
It's alarming that her young kids don't want to be with her or make a fuss on mothers days, my 7 year old son, gets so excited for mothers day and my birthday, then again I'm not a bleep, so there's that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy Mother’s Day to all xx
Im devastated - just made 3 big lasagna’s, no dolmios in sight , freeze 2 for later , 1 for dinner tonight but I’m at a loss how to cut it up as I don’t have scissors suitable unless I use dress making ones 🤔🤔 do you think they would work ?? Or should I try a knife - bit risky I think 🤔
A knife? Where on earth would you get a silly idea like that from?🤣 I’ll lend you my sewing / haircut / steak scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A knife? Where on earth would you get a silly idea like that from?🤣 I’ll lend you my sewing / haircut / steak scissors.
I recall someone having a knife collobaration with their fat head on with House/Baccarat a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember how the illustration looked absolutely nothing at all like her. A young girl with flowing hair
She's used that illustration a couple of times and every time she does I snigger to myself. Looks more like me than her. And it looks nothing like me 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Fezzas
Happy mummas day!
In Bali again! No banana dress for me..
hence the slow response
True love is ya gay best mate flying you an overpriced apple grater..
I have one from IKEA was around $7!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like mumma is having her perfect Mothers Day……kid free, coffee at the market,
a delicious nap and leftover party food. I’m sure we can expect some uploaded videos of last weeks buttered biscuits and board games being passed off as the best Mothers Day ever.
She's bleeping RANK. What a pig of a thing. Every time I see video of her with her real neck and face shape makes me laugh and makes me happy knowing how much she hates the way she looks hence editing all tit.
That video with the apple slicer she is 100% still thumb guy. Until she gets lipo and her jaw shaved she will never look the way she wishes she looked.
Hope you're having a wonderful mother's day away from your kids, you bleeping fraudulent piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Fezzas
Happy mummas day!
In Bali again! No banana dress for me..
hence the slow response
True love is ya gay best mate flying you an overpriced apple grater..
I have one from IKEA was around $7!
I bet she'll use it once and then we'll never see it again.

Screenshot_20240512_150052_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Reactions: 7
Absolutely zero Mother’s Day PR packages delivered to the hovel this year. Not one collab. Every other so called “influencer “ has been showing free tit all week. I guess it’s over darls- get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.