EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole stalking thing is laughable - she constantly tells people where she is so clearly has no problem with her or her kids privacy!! Her address is clearly online, there is no hiding her kids school, she says where she swims, shops and gets facials. The only thing that is private now is where Aaron & Sage live and I hope it stays that way!!! 🤞🏻
And the dumbass had her face & name all over her car at one stage, showing the car in the Hovel.
---
Keep slapping those fish.
You could almost see things slapping together when EL wore the circus minidress
---
Nothing changes that everyone is waiting in the car as Emmy is talking to her phone.

Good on Aaron for handing back her MU cap dirty.

Calling Aaron the Vegan.

View attachment 2843568
C saying “Hurry up psycho” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ha ha the OUTSPOKEN BIMBOS calling us bullies! Please explain! if this site offends your delicate little woke sensibilities then don’t read here and stop using the term bullying where it doesn’t apply. There is nothing outspoken about your podcast.
---
Vida calling her mother a psycho and telling her to hurry up and get in the car. Eight years old and she has her mother pegged. Yet again referring to Alove as “The Vegan”.
Petition for ALove to start calling her “The Carnivore” or “Haver of Meat Sweats”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just looking on the other general gossip podcast thread which talks about the Outspoken girls needing to apologise (and apparently they deleted content) after harassing Princess Kate pre cancer statement. I guess they align with Emmie in the deflect strategy... they decided to promote Kate conspiracy theories, went too far, were called out and so jumped onto the EmmyLou bullshit wagon to take the heat off and reposition themselves as defenders! They're fearful hypocrites, so scared of being found out for who they really are. Imagine how much time they spend here mining threads for info so they can profit off gossip and other people's lives. So gross.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So what’s the go, is her target $400 or $1,000 she can’t even add up the km’s she swims, it seems Maths is a completely foreign concept all together to this dumb arse witch! I’m happy Laps for Life will get some donation from it but tbh, this grifter jumps on board charities last minute purely for content making, I’m sorry to say……

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So what’s the go, is her target $400 or $1,000 she can’t even add up the km’s she swims, it seems Maths is a completely foreign concept all together to this dumb arse witch! I’m happy Laps for Life will get some donation from it but tbh, this grifter jumps on board charities last minute purely for content making, I’m sorry to say……
She's even put a skinny filter on the charity swim pic. Lou Long Fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's even put a skinny filter on the charity swim pic. Lou Long Fingers.
So obviously photoshopped god she is stupid - confidence is cuntagious

No e-recipe book for Easter how will we all know what to eat this weekend? Missed scamotunity there for our little grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is in a team with another girl. The other girls target must be 600

Reactions: 9
So obviously photoshopped god she is stupid - confidence is cuntagious

No e-recipe book for Easter how will we all know what to eat this weekend? Missed scamotunity there for our little grifter
If it was chicken we would have seen it. But god forbid it’s fish !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title #126 - No offence but Lou aint got not confidence, Photoshop & Oxtail Slop are the only friends shes got!!

Fart Pains for days!!! 💨💨💨💨

IMG_8800.jpeg
IMG_8801.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was it last Easter she got herself a miffy toy and some dumb ass random tit toys from some overpriced junk shop?
---
Most parents have been thinking of Easter for weeks but then most parents actually like their kids and don’t refer to them as the children 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is basically saying that influencers (and podcasters) are weak individuals for reading here.

It's a far cry from the IDGAF attitude that AmyLou and Chia present while ranting about trolls.

This place isn't for the weak and noone is forced to read here. It really is that simple.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This is basically saying that influencers (and podcasters) are weak individuals for reading here.

It's a far cry from the IDGAF attitude that AmyLou and Chia present while ranting about trolls.

This place isn't for the weak and noone is forced to read here. It really is that simple.
Does it take a strong person not to listen to their podcast too?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🐣 🐰 🍫 Easter mouth story - 👄 as told by EmmyLou

Easter 2023 was such a joy for me, my sister came all the way from WA to visit us, AKA (Try and arrange an intervention) .....Me and SallySue took her to an all you could eat meat feast!!! 🥩🍗🍖🦴 Ohhh yeah!! She might be called SALAD SISTER 🥗 but I farkin made her eat meat that day!! Bloody vegans do Mummas head in!!!

Then me and the kids met up with Alove at the markets before the last day of school before the Easter Break... And Mumma lost it! Let me tell you! I got the most Super Cute Chook (i can't bloody eat it!!) and MIFFY!!! For ME!! Oh and I got Sagey a farkin plastic moon wall hanging thingy.... Says ages 3-4 on the packet, I'm sure its been aged longer than that!! Its a moon ffs!! 😂 And I really love it because it reminds me of my bewdiful face!! 🌝🌚 ahhhh the Moon.

And I got the girls,... um something I was PR'd free, and Alove was given grifted incense!! Such a special time last Easter Was!! For ME!! 😂✌🏻✌🏻

And how freaaakin awesome was my hair?!? 🔥

Enjoy the pics #OUTSPOKENMOLLS

IMG_8942.jpeg
IMG_8944.jpeg
IMG_8945.jpeg
IMG_8946.jpeg
IMG_8943.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8948.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Other people's opinions of you are none of your business! They could easily ignore it.

She swears she doesnt read here, her cyber security team aka Bubs checks it for her 🙄
---
🐣 🐰 🍫 Easter mouth story - 👄 as told by EmmyLou

Easter 2023 was such a joy for me, my sister came all the way from WA to visit us, AKA (Try and arrange an intervention) .....Me and SallySue took her to an all you could eat meat feast!!! 🥩🍗🍖🦴 Ohhh yeah!! She might be called SALAD SISTER 🥗 but I farkin made her eat meat that day!! Bloody vegans do Mummas head in!!!

Then me and the kids met up with Alove at the markets before the last day of school before the Easter Break... And Mumma lost it! Let me tell you! I got the most Super Cute Chook (i can't bloody eat it!!) and MIFFY!!! For ME!! Oh and I got Sagey a farkin plastic moon wall hanging thingy.... Says ages 3-4 on the packet, I'm sure its been aged longer than that!! Its a moon ffs!! 😂 And I really love it because it reminds me of my bewdiful face!! 🌝🌚 ahhhh the Moon.

And I got the girls,... um something I was PR'd free, and Alove was given grifted incense!! Such a special time last Easter Was!! For ME!! 😂✌🏻✌🏻

And how freaaakin awesome was my hair?!? 🔥

Enjoy the pics #OUTSPOKENMOLLS

View attachment 2845123View attachment 2845125View attachment 2845126View attachment 2845127View attachment 2845128View attachment 2845129View attachment 2845130
Ahh feels like yesterday. I hope WA sis is doing well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.