EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so over this fucken women getting all these freebies. Buy a dress that fucken fits with the money you save instead of oxtail

Reactions: 14
Wow! What a great influencer we have here folks!!! Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

I think "Kirsty"'is Emmy unda cover!!! 🕵🏻🕵🏻

So she had a least 1 supporter lol

IMG_8752.jpeg
IMG_8753.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The girl that pulled away from her greeting, fantastic!!!
Also seems Amber has entered the convo and feels for Lou we are unhinged apparently.....yet we do ours in private and you all run pages to discuss these "influencers" make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also seems Amber has entered the convo and feels for Lou we are unhinged apparently.....yet we do ours in private and you all run pages to discuss these "influencers" make it make sense!
Bit rich coming from Amber who is cashing in on this.

Screen_Recording_20240327_171014_Instagram_exported_20039~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just actually watched her stories .. thin stretched to the max skanky T - shirt dress with lolly pink clod hoppers and then says wearing a fur incase she gets cold in the tent
Wouldn’t one think to wear maybe pants and a top to keep you warm
Looks like she’s planning to be a circus attraction rather than a viewer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
Nooooo is that where she's going?? Im going to a show on friday! I never would have gotten tickets.
How does she not notice all of Vida's Ticks?!? Omfg!!! The kid needs help, also C is wearing the same jeans as last night and Vida is wearing C's tee from last night, Whilst Mumma wears a $240 dress!!
Maybe check Vida for headlice Lou if you get a second, we know you are mad dog bizzzy!!!!!

Why are they even out on a school night?? No homework? No studying?? No bedtimes?

View attachment 2839705View attachment 2839706View attachment 2839707View attachment 2839708
Ive mentioned this before, I have from good authority that Aaron and Emmy dont believe in neurodivergence. They wont seek treatment for her.
Its actually devastating.

As for wearing her big sisters tshirt i think its cute that she probably looks up to C and wanted to copy. But out on a school night again is fucked especially as next week is school holidays and this week they're probably doing fun easter activities.

Aaron is definitely a better parent but under Emmy's rule so they're both just pieces of tit who wont get their daughter any help.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think that was Brooke Blurton, her bestie friend and fellow Garnier Ambassador. Oh wait.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amber is an arse kisser.
Amber and her massive fivehead making at least 12 grand a month after tax from "influencer updates" needs to shut the duck up. Basic witch like the triplets trying to always sit on the fence and play devils advocate but instead comes across as a boring bleep.
Her husband probably hates who she is, thinking she's some famous tiktoker.
She's as much of a loser as EL. People need to stop following at that head too. Stop giving them all tractions.
---
Ummmmm - wasn't Lou's doxing of what she thought was Snarky's real name also unverified and potentially defamatory????

She literally used the wrong name.
Rules for me... rules for thee.

Reactions: 20
A few things
1. What the duck is she wearing??
2. Vida actually has ticks and SlugLord is too busy being on a media wall to notice.
3. Vida also looks absolutely vacant on the inside. And outside actually.
4. Camiwlyaaa only owns one pair of shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am so conflicted with little V. Personally, i wouldn't put my kids in that position ever, but, if V wants to go and not miss out, i get that too. She looked so uncomfortable and sad. I would not expect any influencer to discuss their childrens medical history but i truly, truly hope she is given a choice and her appearances on media walls are not 'overly encouraged' by MummaLou. I think there is an upcoming generation of kids (of influencers who do this) who have been bought up in an environment where they know nothing different and the repercussions from it could be quite scary.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.