EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reporting live from a little tent I’ve erected near the self-serve checkout at Woolies.
ok I just busted out laughing at my desk reading this. I should be doing month end at work but instead I am having a laugh with all you unhinged, pathetic fezza witches :ROFLMAO:
---
Is Braaaaaaad her special soup kitchen? Mumma gets free chook cause times are tough for the tax frauds!

Oh and Emmy, you are filming ppl in public without consent!!! And i can hear them talking!!!!

Someone needs to give mumma a dictionary and underline the meaning of the word hypocrite....

While they are at it can they also underline the words brought and bought?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Braaaaaaad her special soup kitchen? Mumma gets free chook cause times are tough for the tax frauds!

Oh and Emmy, you are filming ppl in public without consent!!! And i can hear them talking!!!!

The tax evaders stick together.

Canteen is a Australia's version of the Cayman Islands.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How the mighty have fallen, having to carry her own phone & film herself & her almighty baloon head as she’s walking through the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck is so funny, you stupid dickehead????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her besties Brad and Christian have both had ATO issues and not paid tax. Wouldnt that make her more aware of her obligations after seeing her mates go through it?

Reactions: 25
Why does she keep picking / touching her nose lately
It’s 🤮
  • What It Means: What does touching your nose mean in body language? Nose touching may mean a person is unconvinced, uncertain about a situation, or feeling anxious. When a person feels stress or anxiety, their heart rate increases, which may cause them to breathe faster through their nose.

Reactions: 9
How old is Vida? She can only receive parenting payment single if she's under 8. It might be 6. I can't remember exactly but definitely no more than 8. You're then transitioned to Job Seeker (the dole).
Legislation changed last year to 14 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually really like the top she had on last night but only a matter of time till she takes the meat cutting scissors to it and it’s a crop 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What in gods name is this witch wearing now… she’s absolutely trolling us at this point.. 6 months pregnant anyone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.