EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf she’s going to a circus dressed like that ??
my kids never went to a circus unless it was animal free .. maybe she’s bringing her own animal ?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How its supposed to look! Even on a thin blonde its hideous!!! - U just know that fake fur jacket she picked up off the hovel floor stinks!!!

IMG_8735.jpeg
IMG_8736.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s off to the circus and so appropriately dressed!!!
#clown

View attachment 2839567
Yes Lou your very special. Love how the words are wtretched to the max. Reminds me of a polly waffle. If yiu are old enough to remember that chocolate bar.
---
wtf she’s going to a circus dressed like that ??
my kids never went to a circus unless it was animal free .. maybe she’s bringing her own animal ?? 😂😂
She is the circus. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A rolly Polly teletubby had sex with a clown and this was the result. My god if you really want to show off your rolls of blubber this is the dress. Just wait later on she’ll tell be photoshopping all her rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Turns out that dress is meant to be see-through! I thought old Emmy had stretched it beyond its capability and the fabric had just given up.

It's a … choice, that dress. It’s rare to see a dress look that awful on a model 👗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How its supposed to look! Even on a thin blonde its hideous!!! - U just know that fake fur jacket she picked up off the hovel floor stinks!!!

View attachment 2839592View attachment 2839593
Does the back say WIDE LOAD.
---
A rolly Polly teletubby had sex with a clown and this was the result. My god if you really want to show off your rolls of blubber this is the dress. Just wait later on she’ll tell be photoshopping all her rolls.
Is the font on the dress, times new fat roman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What an absolute bleeping hag.
That dress is sheer and she’s got her black undies on underneath. Thank god I cannot see the back view 🤮
She is a pig, her guts is bloated again. Not looking like she did in the photo from the other night looking all flat at the front.
She’s a bleeping illusionist, I’ll give her that.

Master of the photoshop.

Yet another grifted evening, she’s lucky it wasn’t a real circus with animals or I would have my vegan counterparts take her down for that.

So yet another Wednesday night with no dick.

Are the kids attending or are they with Aaron?
---
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah

I’m dead

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ok, someone needs to tell them 🤣 it’s not even good for toilet paper

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The only Online troll is this thing she is surely trolling us all with this monstrosity.

this grifter needs a collab with spec savers because at this point surely her eyes aren’t working properly.

This is an outfit I would wear to a fancy dress as either mob wife x street walker actually scrap that I don’t think I would wear it as fancy dress either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And who says we are trolls, we are comedians.😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.