EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That swimming cap was as tight as a rubber band on an egg.

Did she size down in the cap as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She keeps telling us how amazing her life is she's coming for us etc etc yet here she is giggling and carrying on about a new swimming cap.
If only my life was so eventful 😐
Of all things she sizes down on, a swimming cap should not be one of those things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahahaj i cant believe this was mentioned on the reel 😂

Which one of you fezzas is keeks 😂
Hows the fucken idiots who believe this tit.
Omg I am embarrassed for this person. But goes to show the mental calibre of her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can someone have absolutely zero friends? Like I get it, she is awful, but there’s not one person who is ever happy to be seen with her?

What happened to Charlotte? Charlotte, are you still alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can someone have absolutely zero friends? Like I get it, she is awful, but there’s not one person who is ever happy to be seen with her?

We have not seen or heard about Charlotte for what .. 6 months?
If a mate wouldn't you at least refer to what you did together if you're a full time influencer/blogger even if the other person didn't wan to be spoken on camera?

She could never even be a "day in the life" til tok vlogger (the bar is low here) as she doesn't actually do anything ina day! So cringe at 45! Some women this age are running major corporations!

Reactions: 18

Charlotte left us, she decided it was safer to use hello fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she even paying for her Optus internet? It was a paid campaign when she first got it. I wonder how long she got it for free and if its finally run out
Her house is a lot smaller than mine and my kids play PS5 all the way at the back of the house no problems. I wonder if she's been using the Neighbours internet and he's wised up and made it secure lol.

• Haha
Yet her hair always drenched after!?
Not to WK for Amy, but swimming caps aren’t designed to keep your hair dry, they’re supposed to keep your hair out of your eyes/face as you swim. In fact, I wet my hair before I put my cap on to try to stop chlorine from ruining my colour haha.

It’s pretty distressing seeing how miserable Vida is, why drag her out on a school night when you said Aaron and Sage were at home installing your modem, I have grave concerns for this kids mental health, she looks so forlorn in every photo….

also, please note this pic is from from Stan Insta who obviously don’t photoshop, this is the real Emmylou - stumpy, no neck unfiltered version!
1711508617941.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her advice today "put your hair up in a bun, you will appear taller". 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Heads up Fezzas, I’ve spotted the Emmylou Cyber Security Team in Port Melbourne. It’s a very high tech operation comprising an iPhone on a Kmart tripod and an iPad on a wicker barstool. The team is spearheaded by a laughing clown who failed year 9.
If anyone looks out their front window today and sees this sophisticated operation setting up at their1970’s gate please take appropriate precautions and turn your slow cooker off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Braaaaaaad her special soup kitchen? Mumma gets free chook cause times are tough for the tax frauds!

Oh and Emmy, you are filming ppl in public without consent!!! And i can hear them talking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.