EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read through the comments on the Outspoken Insta posts, just as many calling her out as supporting her.
Especially around her filming in public. This will give her 5 minutes of sympathy/glory but it still won't give her a full time hosting gig, which is basically what she wanted out of this - attention.

Reactions: 23
Also, another thing I forgot to comment last night, because let's face it, it was a LOT! I think she was reposting all them old reels and tagging the companies as a way to say hi, remember me? I'm still willing to take your money, reach out to me! Then if they stuck around to see her rant, she'd hope they'd feel sorry for her being 'trolled'. I see you Emmy 👀 (and no, I don't mean from outside your house, don't send your security out after me, I meant it literally and metaphorically, you know? Oh yeah ✌✌)
no doubt hoping it would go viral maybe even an interview on the project leading into her cooking stint. She needs a flex so people know who she is when it airs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now is probably the wrong time to announce that I bought the house across the street from her, isn’t it?

I already moved my kids to her school, but Sagey was never there because he always off bike riding, so it wasn’t a very good source of gossip in the end.
Just keep away from her bins ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going through her bins 🤣🤣🤣 Stop it!!!!! Those bins only make it the kerb when the garbage truck is heading down the street and AmyLou does a last minute scamper out the front in her towel with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now is probably the wrong time to announce that I bought the house across the street from her, isn’t it?

I already moved my kids to her school, but Sagey was never there because he always off bike riding, so it wasn’t a very good source of gossip in the end.
Hahahahahahahaj i cant believe this was mentioned on the reel 😂

Which one of you fezzas is keeks 😂
Hows the fucken idiots who believe this tit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So much to unpack but I just cannot handle how every so often her accent and tone has been affected ever so slightly by the Zim crew/Babes who have come and gone. Have I lost the plot or has anyone else noticed it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Omfg no way they believed that 😂 have they heard of tit stirring?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think the Outspoken trolls understand our sense of humour over here in Fezza land.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Some people must have loved her rant. Up 27 followers.

View attachment 2838703
Guaranteed she bought them. Perfect opportunity to boost numbers looking like she’s gaining followers and most likely thinks to herself that it’ll piss the fezzas off. We see you LiarLou…Same happened after #cheesecakegate She’s a shifty bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guaranteed she bought them. Perfect opportunity to boost numbers looking like she’s gaining followers and most likely thinks to herself that it’ll piss the fezzas off. We see you LiarLou…Same happened after #cheesecakegate She’s a shifty bleep
If they're purchased all that tells me is wasted money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to use her money for good, like clothing her kids in proper clothes that fit them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I got from that photo she posted is that she’s stretched herself out again & her kid is bleeping dead inside, can’t look genuinely happy I guess when you have zero joy & love in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Faaaaark. MY SECURITY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. That’s it. I’m selling the house. I’m moving away from Port Melbourne. You win, Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
At least we'd know the kids were getting a regular bath then.....
What is wrong with a quick swipe with marsalla wipes and turning your undies inside out. She might have clit for days, i think its vag stench for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two things:
1. She spent two mins telling us how to dress and to wear our hair up high to elongate ourselves, when all she had to do was not lie and say she used the 0.5 filter on her phone. They are not your proportions and having your hair up doesnt make you Cindy Crawford. Liar. If i match two of your pictures from the same point you can see you stretched yourself out. Emmy longlegs.
2. The film was "so Australian". Its a movie about first nations kids standing up to bullies. What else would it be if not "so Australian".
You dumb duck.
Emmy long legs 😂😂😂😂
Why is it that sometimes the simplest of things written by fezzas has me in bits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.