EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vegan dish for the Father of her 3 children? Salad doesn't count.
To be fair the amount of time these 2 spend with one another is just odd. I applaud co parenting and doing it well but the spineless one chose to leave (as he should have) its been a few years now he needs to have a life outside of this biatch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Good one with the doubling down on announcing your kids clothes sizes Amy! 😡
I haven't bought kids clothes for a while... But seeing C is just fitting into those adult size 6 pants (which are far from loose) AND needs a huge amount of hem taken up, tells me that she's well on her way to to mimicking her mother's body.
Fame hungry kid has even perfected Amy's cross legged stand. 🙄
She probably announces all their clothing sizes in the hope brands will send free stuff so she doesn’t have to pay for The Children’s ™️ clothes.
---
Did you hear Celeste Barber saying her son (roughly Sages age) hD asked her to stop stripping down on insta cause his friends were teasing him about it. Her reaction was, get over it, this makes your life what it is. Not sure EL can say the same, but for sure his friends would see it.
So Celeste having money & a nice house is worth her son being humiliated by his peers?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
To be fair the amount of time these 2 spend with one another is just odd. I applaud co parenting and doing it well but the spineless one chose to leave (as he should have) its been a few years now he needs to have a life outside of this biatch!
This is gonna sound horrible but its how I see it. They are not a family.
She thinks the kids are her mates. She still talks down to aaron.
You could see this spark of annoyance in her eyes yesterday discussing him pulling at the door handle. She resents him and Im sure she's had words with him in the past about needing to be around. I jump back and forth with how I feel about him bc she is my dad. It took mum 42 years to leave him.
Emmy is MEAN. So they're not a family and I think Aaron just really does anything to spend as much time with his kids. But yeah, she's a dictator who treats the kids as mates and aaron as content to brag about co-parenting with style (when it suits her).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
2 questions as I'm a newbie to the EL world.

1)are the scars on her stomach from bad lipo? I always assumed they were from wound drains from her surgery. But she had them pre op.

2) when she was giving instructions on her marinade didn't she say it was in her Xmas e book? But look utterly confuddled with measurements?

3)make all this make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’re in for one hell of a ride welcome to t he tit show.

1)are the scars on her stomach from bad lipo? I always assumed they were from wound drains from her surgery. But she had them pre op.

2) when she was giving instructions on her marinade didn't she say it was in her Xmas e book? But look utterly confuddled with measurements?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I have loved noticing your profile pic over here recently! Welcome. Its wild over here.

1. She had weightloss surgery, she had a band in. It didnt work for her so she had it loosened. Then after she had her gunt lopped off, she "walked and journaled" and lost 25kg or some fake tit. So then she went in to have the band removed. So all those scars are from various interactions with weight loss surgery.

2. She never has her own recipes. Everything is plagiarised and slightly changed so she doesn't have to go through another cheesecake gate. Which is why she doesnt remember the measurements.

3. Its impossible.

• Haha
I forgot to watch the farewell my gunt reel. I just watched it now. I wonder if she wasn't upset about the gunt being chopped off, but she may have gotten into an argument with Aaron as the cost of the surgery was $20k.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is gonna sound horrible but its how I see it. They are not a family.
She thinks the kids are her mates. She still talks down to aaron.
You could see this spark of annoyance in her eyes yesterday discussing him pulling at the door handle. She resents him and Im sure she's had words with him in the past about needing to be around. I jump back and forth with how I feel about him bc she is my dad. It took mum 42 years to leave him.
Emmy is MEAN. So they're not a family and I think Aaron just really does anything to spend as much time with his kids. But yeah, she's a dictator who treats the kids as mates and aaron as content to brag about co-parenting with style (when it suits her).
I’m with you Teethie! I think he knows EXACTLY what she’s like off camera and so for occasions such as Easter, Christmas and Birthdays he is around to make sure the kids have a great one because we all can see he’s their favourite parent!! 🥰

Reactions: 28
This is the cover of her reel... it's such BS. She does not look like this IRL!
😂😂 her head is so massive in the pink top.
She definitely knows how to work her angles and tenses every single fibre of her muscles thats why she doesnt smile. I do think its more realistic than photogate from last week. But she's done some smoothing.
Its funny that she will never learn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.