EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have loved noticing your profile pic over here recently! Welcome. Its wild over here.

1. She had weightloss surgery, she had a band in. It didnt work for her so she had it loosened. Then after she had her gunt lopped off, she "walked and journaled" and lost 25kg or some fake tit. So then she went in to have the band removed. So all those scars are from various interactions with weight loss surgery.

2. She never has her own recipes. Everything is plagiarised and slightly changed so she doesn't have to go through another cheesecake gate. Which is why she doesnt remember the measurements.

3. Its impossible.
Ahhhh I see thank you for clearing it up.

I really missed the netball team so said I'd hop over here. Lurked for a bit and I've decided to jump in and swim my laps.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the reels camellia said she last went to Chadstone with ‘dad and Billy’. Who’s Billy? Does Alove have a new love interest?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Easter fezza witches……imma feeling’ generous this year and y’all are gettin’ glow in the dark moon stickers (ages 2 and up).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The crying over her gunt "loss" is so bleeping bizarre. Her emotions are one of the weirdest things about her IMHO.

Also love how she wore a hideous $250+ dress the other day, but C can only buy what is paid for by the gift cards Emmy found floating around in the hovel... 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

I really missed the netball team so said I'd hop over here. Lurked for a bit and I've decided to jump in and swim my laps.
It’s all well and good to swim your laps. But are you doubling what you actually swam and then not adding them up correctly and still falling short? Because you are only welcome if you meet the above criteria 🏊🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the reels camellia said she last went to Chadstone with ‘dad and Billy’. Who’s Billy? Does Alove have a new love interest?
Yeah, I heard that and went back several times to check I’d heard it right - it was definitely Billy not Bill. Ol’ mate didn’t even flinch!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s all well and good to swim your laps. But are you doubling what you actually swam and then not adding them up correctly and still falling short? Because you are only welcome if you meet the above criteria 🏊🏼‍♀️
And it doesn't count unless you eat half a chicken and podadoes afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the cover of her reel... it's such BS. She does not look like this IRL!
Hey Emmy can you stop putting money in the photoshop coffers. Darl keep it real for once.
---

Is that Emmylou laps or real laps :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Emmy can you stop putting money in the photoshop coffers. Darl keep it real for once.
---

Is that Emmylou laps or real laps :ROFLMAO:
Sure, she's lost a stack of weight but the extra long fingers and feet are a dead giveaway.

AmyLou will never be happy with herself until she accepts she will never be a size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title #126 - No offence but Lou aint got NO confidence, Photoshop & Oxtail Slop are the only friends shes got!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another round of how long will she marinate the chicken coming up too! 🍗
I can't help but feel like that poor old brined chicken from months ago has been cheated on and cast aside
I'm naming it Bobley. ☹ #IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For once in my life, I have no one who needs me
Something I feel has gone wrong
For once, unafraid, I can show of my blimp Body
Somehow I know I'll be strong

For once I have outspoken girls to defend me
You fezzas beta watch out
Ooh, someone snarky like you
Would dare say what is true
Yeah, yeah, yeah (For once in my life)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yo Lou, how much did you have to pay Aaron to cheer you on this morning? He must need something! Lol

Bribe the kids , Ecsp Sagey to pose happily for a pic!?? Choc eggs was it?? New Nikes?

IMG_9002.jpeg
IMG_8998.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_9001.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
what snarkys real name? I only heard her mention the tattle name which she’d obviously know from her late nite reads
She claimed it was Snarky’s real name, but it wasn’t, so duck knows where she got it from or what she was talking about.

Reactions: 19
Trying to get on the front foot about her Tax debt issues (she left it about 3 months too late)

Will not mention her unpaid bills at the Albert Park Hotel

Will not mention losing on RSC

Will not mention getting kickbacks from Charities

Will not mention why she sold her shares in Zoe MossView attachment 2837368
twins with Florida tops lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.