EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the ‘if you ain’t feeding me, financing me or farkin me, I don’t owe you nuttin‘ griftamumma attitude ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have we talked about how not only the house across the road but the house immediately next door (as in the one she shares a common wall with) are for sale?

Coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we talked about how not only the house across the road but the house immediately next door (as in the one she shares a common wall with) are for sale?

Coincidence?
Yep we have! The house with the joining wall went on the market a few weeks ago and had an auction. Will be last thread I think or even the one before 👍🏻

Emmy must be looking for engagement stats as she’s listed the help of ChatGPT and the ‘look how far I’ve come’ post so everyone can comment on how inspirational she is 🙄 She really needs psychological help to get to the bottom of why she needs to publicly walk around in underwear to get the validation of complete strangers to feel good about herself! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
All her “problems” are of her own doing.
So much this.

Yep we have! The house with the joining wall went on the market a few weeks ago and had an auction. Will be last thread I think or even the one before 👍🏻

Emmy must be looking for engagement stats as she’s listed the help of ChatGPT and the ‘look how far I’ve come’ post so everyone can comment on how inspirational she is 🙄 She really needs psychological help to get to the bottom of why she needs to publicly walk around in underwear to get the validation of complete strangers to feel good about herself! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's up for auction again 4th May. 2 days after Emmy's birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Two houses for sale, one next door and one across the road and she thinks she has a stalker. 🤔

Most people buying homes these days, check the homes in the immediate vicinity to see what's going on.
The lack of respect she shows for her neighbourhood by ruining the nature strip would be a red flag for me.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
@YankeeRoo is this lingerie photo of Amy your screensaver 🤣🤣🤣

In the app i make memes on 😂😂😂
---
The captions!! And she actually did say SAINT FOR SAGE!! I listened a heap of times!!!

Youish Smack - You wish Mate - Some Mate? Vita is with

I know its wrong and I have kids of my own and I will cop hate, but cmon C is too much?!?! She is a carbon copy of her stupid Mumma!!! Make it stop!!

IMG_8968.jpeg
IMG_8967.jpeg
IMG_8966.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title #126 - No offence but Lou aint got not confidence, Photoshop & Oxtail Slop are the only friends shes got!!

Fart Pains for days!!! 💨💨💨💨

View attachment 2845083View attachment 2845084
Who on earth takes those photos? Then who thinks they should be posted. Looks like emmy is trying to take a tit standing up
---
Her crying over her gunt is just the best start to my Saturday! Have a good one Fezzas you lot of sad, jealous witches 🤣
I am only sad we do not know each other for reals, imagine how a coffee catch up would go. Start at breakfast and would not stop till after dinner.:coffee::coffee::coffee:
---
Saxenda is easy to get in Victoria but I don't think she could afford it
I hate needles, so even if i had the money i wouldnt inject myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not put her phone away and just enjoy shopping with her daughter. Instead we know where the other 2 are. And a run down of what size C is in her clothes.

Screen_Recording_20240330_125111_Instagram_exported_45847~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Good one with the doubling down on announcing your kids clothes sizes Amy! 😡
I haven't bought kids clothes for a while... But seeing C is just fitting into those adult size 6 pants (which are far from loose) AND needs a huge amount of hem taken up, tells me that she's well on her way to to mimicking her mother's body.
Fame hungry kid has even perfected Amy's cross legged stand. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Is a girls 14 basically a ladies 6? I have boys so not sure, just thinking back to when I was a teenager.

Reactions: 3
God she’s boring. She thinks she’s such a hero and the only one smashing goals. Lots of ‘I’’s And hanging for her community to tell her she’s an inspiration.

Reactions: 9
There is a movie from the early 90s called Soapdish. Basically Sally Field plays a washed up actress on a soap opera having a breakdown. Whoopi Goldberg plays a writer on the show who encourages her to go to the local shopping mall to mingle with her fans. This skit reminds me of her in so many ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry Sage your Mama is stripped down to her underwear again everything for days hanging out. What a sight for anyone to witness especially a teenage boy and to be placed in a situation where his peers could be teasing him mercifully over his slaggy mole of a mother. Consider your son you selfish witch
Did you hear Celeste Barber saying her son (roughly Sages age) hD asked her to stop stripping down on insta cause his friends were teasing him about it. Her reaction was, get over it, this makes your life what it is. Not sure EL can say the same, but for sure his friends would see it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
There is a movie from the early 90s called Soapdish. Basically Sally Field plays a washed up actress on a soap opera having a breakdown. Whoopi Goldberg plays a writer on the show who encourages her to go to the local shopping mall to mingle with her fans. This skit reminds me of her in so many ways.

Spot on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can she not put her phone away and just enjoy shopping with her daughter. Instead we know where the other 2 are. And a run down of what size C is in her clothes.

View attachment 2845409
Exactly right!! This is what I was saying yesterday- the Outspoken girls worried for her
‘safety’ from the big mean tattle girls who stalk her and troll her outside her house - but she’s CONSTANTLY telling people where she is!! 😫😫😫 Why can’t they see through her bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.