EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what snarkys real name? I only heard her mention the tattle name which she’d obviously know from her late nite reads
She didn’t even get the name close to correct. Lol. She’s a fuckwit. All mouth stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she swims so much why are her arms not toned and she's such a beast?

Such a fraud

Yes she's lost weight (besides the gunt area) but she can't change her shape .. she lost enough to be a size 14/16 but certainly not the size 10 she thinks she is. Lengthening of the fingers and legs is bizarre.. its her shape and it won't change!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she say about the handbags? Like don’t be fooled by the bags in the background? Do we take that as meaning she had to sell them? Not that most of them would be worth much. Vegan leather 🤔
was anyone fooled by those bags? We laughed maybe at the quality and the look but no one thought they were real or really nice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Careful HP. The triplets may come after you if someone recognises your friend.

Amy Z was there of course. Dancing on the main stage filmed by Basil.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Careful HP. The triplets may come after you if someone recognises your friend.

Amy Z was there of course. Dancing on the main stage filmed by Basil.
Ha ha I'm not worried

Bloody Amy such a try hard and so thin skinned. So bland and boring .. ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
📞☎🕵🏻‍♂️ Emmylou on the phone to the "Cyber Sleuth" - Yes hello, I want Hot Pussy investigated please, She has a skinny blonde friend of a friend that has somehow stolen my dress and made it look so much better. Yes that blonde needs to be told, Ok Cool, thanks ever so much! Talk soon! Ooohhh yeah!! ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the drama really didn't pay off this week for either Lou or Outspoken.

Lou scored 32 new followers but also 17 followers down. It wouldn't surprise me if the 17 down were some of the new followers.

Outspoken were up 38 followers and then down 25.

Lou's current Tattle thread? 45,000 views so far.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A friend of mine sent me a message asking if Amy has been on the weight loss injections as she looks like she’s lost weight and I replied with one word…..photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A friend of mine sent me a message asking if Amy has been on the weight loss injections as she looks like she’s lost weight and I replied with one word…..photoshop
She's actually lost a lot of weight but instead of being proud of herself she has this perpetual hate for her body and the way it shows in photos. Its so weird.
"Confidence is contagious" aside. If id changed that much id be proud of it. I wouldn't manipulate myself so much whereby my fingers grew an extra 2 centimetres and my toes were the length of a second foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.