EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she wears is about tbree sizes to small. Is shecreally that deluded about what clothing size she is.

Reactions: 9
She is so miserable and unmotivated at the moment I love it 🤣
---
DrLou is in da house get ya 💩 checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything she wears is about tbree sizes to small. Is shecreally that deluded about what clothing size she is.
It's really the only time she gets any type engagement.

The fact that she is broke, alone and miserable is weighing heavily on her but wearing inappropriately sized clothing will always get her some attention.

What a bleeping life!! 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw our mate in the wild today at South Melbourne Markets … she was completely in the way making a dick of herself. Brad’s whole attitude changed when she arrived. It’s very clear he hates her so much !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I saw our mate in the wild today at South Melbourne Markets … she was completely in the way making a dick of herself. Brad’s whole attitude changed when she arrived. It’s very clear he hates her so much !
Does he though? Its pretty clear that he will take the free publicity and even invited her for a night at his beach house....then again tax evading cu&ts stick together much like her "friendship" with filthy bleeping Hull.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Get ya poo checked.

That's today's content.

It's getting better by the day.

Is she wearing a bra under that white top?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What in the rolled pork roast is she wearing?! 😬
View attachment 2784578
Have a look where the side seam is on the poor unfortunate t-shirt.

Like most of Amy's clothes it's certainly feel the strain today.

One bra is not sufficient, it's definitely a two bra day today!!
---
Welcome newbie!!
Are you a local and can do "in the wild" reports for us regularly?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately I’m only in town tonight for the Matilda’s and happened to be there when she arrived acting like she owned the place

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does he though? Its pretty clear that he will take the free publicity and even invited her for a night at his beach house....then again tax evading cu&ts stick together much like her "friendship" with filthy bleeping Hull.
Oh yes he does…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg they announced they will use Influenzas influencers to spruke the stop vaping. Imagine our girl tryi g to do that campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we know so much about this woman’s body? Today it’s ’lumpy boobs’. To add to plate nipples, clit for days, forward tilting uterus, thrush, inability to use tampons, ringworm, dandruff, pimples, wafty box. When is enough enough?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.