EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$160 for the top and $170 for the skirt.

Does not say what the material is...............but I call it sweat material.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We know why you have not read the book Dune, because you can't read. Who the hell cares if you ex no balls has read it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who had Dune on their bingo card???

Why is she this dressed up for a movie preview - during the day!!
---
We know why you have not read the book Dune, because you can't read. Who the hell if you ex no balls has read it.
Exactly like yeah my ex read it so that gives me clout??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we ask her what the plot line is? I bet she has no idea. If not read the book or seen any movie of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Em rusciano was at the same showing dune2 last night, so LouLou is posting 15hours after the fact

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s a duck YOU FEZZAS!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why “get dressed” by someone and not wear the clothes how they’re intended? Just buy a crop top yourself from supre, if that’s what you actually wanted to wear? I’m not a huge fan of B&B, especially since they started “dressing” this slug, but isn’t it a big insult to the designer to not wear their clothes how they’re designed??

Reactions: 23
Also, I think the delay in posting isn’t intentional, it’s just that she doesn’t have a Leah, or Lia or Polly or even the kids at home anymore to upload for her. She’s bleeping stupid and doesn’t actually know how to do this “job” on her own. When she came back with her cooking/meal prep yesterday that we spotted was from the weekend, the stories weren’t in order. Funny how she was offering her “services” in social media once upon a time and she can’t even run her own page properly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Our girl entering her budget fashion era, wrap yourself in some bin liners, add some cheap arse bling and GO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who had Dune on their bingo card???

Why is she this dressed up for a movie preview - during the day!!
---

Exactly like yeah my ex read it so that gives me clout??
I mentioned it last night, we know she jumps the chance to go to any opening or event

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love that she’s loves exposing her botched Frankengunt to the world. She’s the only one who wants to see it.

she’s got such a pretty face here. 🤡

IMG_3299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why “get dressed” by someone and not wear the clothes how they’re intended? Just buy a crop top yourself from supre, if that’s what you actually wanted to wear? I’m not a huge fan of B&B, especially since they started “dressing” this slug, but isn’t it a big insult to the designer to not wear their clothes how they’re designed??
B & B come from my home town. I would not claim them as our best export.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.