EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma is so bored and lonely she’s booking random appointments at the GP and asking for every kind of test they offer??

Pretty sure she’s said before that she was either pre-diabetic or pre-pre-diabetic. Whatever that means.
She's continued with the carbs and sweets though, when I was told that years ago I had to go cold turkey carb free, no bread, no rice, all salads and protein

Doesn't surprise me she's had to check her bowels, she doesn't eat many vegetables and its all meat heavy curries and ox tail
Unless something is up, usually don't have to check it until you're 50

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she need to be ‘dressed’ to go to a fricken movie??! 🙄
It’s at IMAX on the lower ground level of Melbourne Museum. I used to work at the Museum & Z grade celebrities would parade around while staff took no notice of them. The skateboarders making TikTok videos probably get more engagement from followers 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who had Dune on their bingo card???

Why is she this dressed up for a movie preview - during the day!!
---

Exactly like yeah my ex read it so that gives me clout??
Imagine trying to read a book quietly with EL around. No wonder #aaronleftus - probably so he could finish reading the Dune books

• Haha
So which one is it Emmy!

A) Got a bit of time up my sleeve lately OR:

B) It's been pretty hectic this week.

Both said in the same sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Get ya poo checked.

That's today's content.

It's getting better by the day.

Is she wearing a bra under that white top?
Doesn’t look like she could be wearing a bra with that. Unless she’s got some of those stick on bra cups 🫣
---
Well, she’s outdone herself today, talking tit to her followers whilst looking like absolute dog tit, and no Emmy, not a single soul has told you how glowy and glassy your skin is looking you haggard old mole!!!! #chinsfordays

View attachment 2784688

View attachment 2784690
And she is dumb enough to tag Bond Street Dental while Braaaaaad & her swear and do their stupid “we’re BFFs” act. Not all publicity is good publicity

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t look like she could be wearing a bra with that. Unless she’s got some of those stick on bra cups 🫣
---

And she is dumb enough to tag Bond Street Dental while Braaaaaad & her swear and do their stupid “we’re BFFs” act. Not all publicity is good publicity
We've said it so many times, she's so bad at brand representation, no wonder she can't make it to the big game. I wonder if IMG cringe at her or are just happy to take her money. Maybe a bit of both

Reactions: 17
---

It's actually shocking to see her pants worn correctly. Up and over that gut.

• Haha
I noted in the Canteen videos, brad ripped off a receipt from the eftpos machine. I wonder if she does pay for her coffee. I hope so!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So where was our Matilda’s supporter gone and the kids in their gifted T’s .. no mention of the game last night ?
Shes a one hit wonder ..whoops… grifter with everything she does

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How do you lose by 90%? Does that mean 90% of the audience voted for the other person?? I used to watch it back in the day but I’ve forgotten how the judging works 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, as someone who uses one of those scanners daily - PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY WHILE THE HYGIENIST IS TRYING TO SCAN YOUR MOUTH!!!! Jesus she is so fricken rude!! 🤬
It means 90% of the voting audience were tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Yes and she gave a promotional code, so maybe EL does pay??! She never gives codes
no I went there and if you know EL she gets a bonus I think, I’m not 100% sure but they asked me if that’s how I found them and I said 💯 not! If you put that down I walk. I live in area and need new beautition. They aren’t that good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It means 90% of the voting audience were tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

no I went there and if you know EL she gets a bonus I think, I’m not 100% sure but they asked me if that’s how I found them and I said 💯 not! If you put that down I walk. I live in area and need new beautition. They aren’t that good
They asked if you came via emmylou????? What the duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
As if she's going to tell us what the results of the tests were. If she does, she'll just bullshit the results.

Reactions: 10
Oh shut the duck up, no one wants to hear an oversized chubby toddler screeching 'thank you' over some coffee art whilst waiting for their morning caffeine fix

• Haha
Such bewtiful flawless skin!! Such a pretty face!! - Tastes as good as it looks?!?! Giggle giggle cringe!!! She is always in the gutter! With her butter 😂

IMG_6942.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh shut the duck up, no one wants to hear an oversized chubby toddler screeching 'thank you' over some coffee art whilst waiting for their morning caffeine fix
witch how can you afford coffee at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG look at my coffee....it's too pretty to drink. OMG thank you Mr Barista Man.

1709162683785.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.