EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s selling meals, I mean who would buy them when that market is saturated with much better options. I think it’s instructions from IMG in the lead up to RSC. She’s trying to remind her audience that she’s a ‘cooking influencer’ (and a single mum who needs this). 🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🍅
Someone spilt some tea a couple of months back that she made food for some of her Zim friends And they paid for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Virgin cruises have cancelled all their cruises departing from Australia after March so just another failed venture she’s involved in.
She's safe, she can still grift.

"This significant and ongoing conflict puts unacceptable risks for safe passage through the region for our Sailors, crew and vessel (Resilient Lady)," the statement from Virgin Voyages read. "As a result, we have been left with no choice but to cancel our 2024-25 voyage season plans for Resilient Lady, impacting the late 2024 and early 2025 repositioning voyages between Europe and Australia and a second sailing season in Australian waters."

Reactions: 5
Any chance shes already on the cruise and wondering why her WiFi isn't working? 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
EmmyLou Loves #123 Bad girl bad girl, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when the ATO are still coming for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck...............................have I been blocked?????????????????

1709081282027.png

This is the last story I can see on Isanony:
1709081441923.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Should someone do a drive by welfare check? Surely there's been some kind of press wall at the cinema but we haven't heard boo from her...
Hopefully she is scrubbing the hovel top to bottom for fat tony to stay while she is off cruising....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s back wearing the most shiny nylon dress fezzas you picked it again Ofcourse she went to a free movie.

Funny she’s now posting on such a delay nobody cares about what you’re actually doing Lou we just want to have a laugh at how delusional you are. Where’s you chin contouring here stop pretending we all know you have a get face your poor brainless tribe would be confused.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.