EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we know so much about this womanā€™s body? Today itā€™s ā€™lumpy boobsā€™. To add to plate nipples, clit for days, forward tilting uterus, thrush, inability to use tampons, ringworm, dandruff, pimples, wafty box. When is enough enough?
Plus sheā€™s very fertile šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well, sheā€™s outdone herself today, talking tit to her followers whilst looking like absolute dog tit, and no Emmy, not a single soul has told you how glowy and glassy your skin is looking you haggard old mole!!!! #chinsfordays

1709102914775.png

1709103195316.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. Ok sheā€™s now TedTalkLou. Iā€™ve felt so educated by her today.

Ffs you uneducated moron, no one asked

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you need to get your boobs, poo and Vag checked because DeLouLou told you, you have bigger problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that all she's giving us about the new Dune movie, she will never be Margaret Pomeranz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope our Queen of over sharing films her stress echo and shares it with her communidy. If she thinks her 100 meter ocean swim was tough, theyā€™re going to be calling the crash cart for her stress echo. Also with the amount of saturated fat she consumes, her coronary arteries are going to be screaming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope our Queen of over sharing films her stress echo and shares it with her communidy. If she thinks her 100 meter ocean swim was tough, theyā€™re going to be calling the crash cart for her stress echo. Also with the amount of saturated fat she consumes, her coronary arteries are going to be screaming!!
Next time sheā€™s in Sydney she should join the Bondi Salties who swim 1.3 kms every week!
Thatā€™s not a marathon for them, Emmy wouldnā€™t even last halfway

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s going to be a very quick run to get her to her peak heart rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too. Sugar is the least of her worries with the amount of sat fat in her coronary arteries.
She probably thinks bc she lost that "visceral fat" bulge at the top of her gut she's all good and well.

I was also wondering if this is her stepping stone to a GLP1 agonist. Telling us she's pre-diabetic and needs it to control her blood sugar.

Reactions: 18
She goes and books appointments to get herself checked out, but what about poor Vida that time with her eyes. Weeks upon weeks those eyes looked so red and sore. And then one of you fezzas saying a few weeks ago about big mumma and Alove not believing in neurodivergence or autism etc. You have 3 kids you fucker, look after them like you look after yourself

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Mumma is so bored and lonely sheā€™s booking random appointments at the GP and asking for every kind of test they offer??

Pretty sure sheā€™s said before that she was either pre-diabetic or pre-pre-diabetic. Whatever that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.