EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to believe that she really thought she was going to be one of the Celebrity Chefs only to find out Thursday she was a just one of the guest home cooks who got got smashed, she has obviously cracked the sads as we have only seen a prerecorded meal prepping session since she was on the show and let’s face it she was so unmotivated but has to try and earn some $$$ somehow, I hope it burns Lou 🔥
Yep I can imagine her screaming I’ve farken made it when she was told she would be on RSC. All those of years of self funded tv shows and billboards, years of neglecting her kids to travel overseas, a plagiarised cook book and botched gunt removal have culminated in a one off losing contestant spot on RSC. This is so perfect for her.
Virgin cruises have cancelled all their cruises departing from Australia after March so just another failed venture she’s involved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1. AuslanLou is back at it again.
IMG_4342.jpeg

2. You what?
IMG_4343.jpeg

3. I wouldn’t feed this to my worst enemy.
IMG_4345.jpeg

4. Why doesn’t she own a microwave????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I made chicken schnitzel today but its totally NOT inspired by Emmy, the one I cook is so nice, with herbs, lemon zest and parmesan, so yummy,
Didn't make a weeks worth though

Reactions: 24
That curry looks like an oil slick, how would you even digest that ? I can’t say 1 thing she has cooked has appealed to me. Think I will stick to Jamie Nagi & nigella & gwertzhaus spices. The lavender salt one is amazing mixed with breadcrumbs for a chicken schnitzel.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I made chicken schnitzel today but its totally NOT inspired by Emmy, the one I cook is so nice, with herbs, lemon zest and parmesan, so yummy,
Didn't make a weeks worth though
Why the duck not you could have been "snacking" on it for days....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Michy02 every time I look for this thread I see your green capsicun and it kills me and then my husband wants to know why I am dead (aka laughing on the ground).

No notes, carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The amount of time it takes to reheat blocks of curry on the stove top she could chuck a cup or two of rice in her rice cooker and they’d be done at the same time.

ETA - having a bit of a read of the thread it also lends more credence to her selling meals to others. There’s really no reason for her to freeze rice especially since she’s no stranger to leaving large amounts of cooked rice in the rice cooker for days on end to feed her family.
Add it to the list of things she will never address or admit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lou lodged another document to ASIC today. She's changed the business address of Tigers Lunch to the same accountant that Elephant Dinner. This is not the restructuring agent - there's no indication yet that Tigers Lunch is in trouble. Just interesting...

uses...View attachment 2782871
Ok, for someone with no idea what this could mean, can you give me some possible scenarios?

Reactions: 10
I like to believe that she really thought she was going to be one of the Celebrity Chefs only to find out Thursday she was a just one of the guest home cooks who got got smashed, she has obviously cracked the sads as we have only seen a prerecorded meal prepping session since she was on the show and let’s face it she was so unmotivated but has to try and earn some $$$ somehow, I hope it burns Lou 🔥
I reckon she knew but in her deluded mind thought that once they saw her connection with the audience and her natural charisma, she would get a leg in. Only -90% happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lou lodged another document to ASIC today. She's changed the business address of Tigers Lunch to the same accountant that Elephant Dinner. This is not the restructuring agent - there's no indication yet that Tigers Lunch is in trouble. Just interesting...

I just saw this. Very interesting.

Wonder if the ATO are onto that business as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't feel like I've contributed a lot over the last thread, but man you've all made me laugh so much! There's nothing else I could possibly say.. except the curry is like a rang dang guyzz, like a dry rang dang

• Haha

When we were discussing yesterday how she's been quite quiet on the gram, i was gonna say last time she went quiet for a whole week was when the ED restructuring bizzo kicked off and was gonna gleefully hope the same this week.
It might not be the case but a girl can dream 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

That curry looks repulsive.
I absolutely adore curry and have never seen anything look like her stodgy bowl of muck.

Curry is vibrant and fresh and looks incredible when done right.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s selling meals, I mean who would buy them when that market is saturated with much better options. I think it’s instructions from IMG in the lead up to RSC. She’s trying to remind her audience that she’s a ‘cooking influencer’ (and a single mum who needs this). 🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🫑🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.