EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good theory, but sheā€™s such an egomaniac I feel like she couldnā€™t resist people tagging her ā€œdeliciousā€ meals

Reactions: 9
This song she used cannot be more fitting for ol EmmyLou šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would explain why she sometimes wears rubber gloves when food prepping
Wearing rubber gloves in a kitchen that would NEVER pass a health inspection to cook in for an 'undeclared business/cash in hand/no tax paid' right next to overflowing rubbish bins, a Dyson stick vacuum attached to the wall right next to the kitchen counter, which is always full, 2 dogs jumping up on tables, the state of her own sanitary levels. It's an absolute dumpster fire of a house. I would not even walk into that house, let alone eat something prepared in it, by the slug-lord.
---
Why would anyone buy her meals when they have front row access to her absolutely disgusting lack of hygiene? Seeing how she touches the food, doesnā€™t use gloves, has disgusting nails and barely cleans? Why would you willingly expose yourself to this?
Oh crap, I copied a lot of what you said before I saw you post.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had to wait V for to call past Monday to upload her stories.

Jeesus Charlotte surely those dinner boxes would be better than Louā€™s box of bacteria.
I'm sure Lou has a couple of boxes of bacteria. IYKYK :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's an early screening of Dune 2 at IMAX so she may leave the Hovel and make an appearance for us tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ready Steady Cook has posted the Chefs that will be the team leaders....but...but ...but I THOUGHT EMMY WAS A REALLY TRULEY CHEF? She makes heaps good schitzel wraps and tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ready Steady Cook has posted the Chefs that will be the team leaders....but...but ...but I THOUGHT EMMY WAS A REALLY TRULEY CHEF? She makes heaps good schitzel wraps and tit.
I like to believe that she really thought she was going to be one of the Celebrity Chefs only to find out Thursday she was a just one of the guest home cooks who got got smashed, she has obviously cracked the sads as we have only seen a prerecorded meal prepping session since she was on the show and letā€™s face it she was so unmotivated but has to try and earn some $$$ somehow, I hope it burns Lou šŸ”„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The difference in her face shape from that filtered photo with C (where her face has shape and she has a single chin) to the meal prep face is šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lou lodged another document to ASIC today. She's changed the business address of Tigers Lunch to the same accountant that Elephant Dinner. This is not the restructuring agent - there's no indication yet that Tigers Lunch is in trouble. Just interesting...

uses...
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 7.32.41ā€Æpm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.