EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s BudgetLou now. Sheā€™s trying to reinvent herself as a money conscious budget-friendly single mum. Nawww, thatā€™s so cute for you DeLouLou.

We here at tattle will continue to call you out because youā€™re absolutely fake and disingenuous at all you try and do xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought she didnā€™t drink, yet front and centre bottle of wine.
I almost dont want to post this bc it might dissuade her but Im now expecting a story saying she opened it months ago for a friend, or used it to cook etc etc. But we all know its from one of her nights alone on her couch

Reactions: 14
Do you think all this meal prep (which all seems destined to the freezer of doom) is for the kids whilst she is on her cruise or for Fat Tony while he's at her house looking after her dogs.

I'm not sure how he'll defrost it though as big Mumma is sans a Microwave (there is also the Mitsubishi to defrost it with the budder)

Too many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What....
Was that manic tit show of stories?!

She's DeLouLou alright, no mention of where she's been the last few days when we normally see everything from making instant coffee to her daily make up tutorials.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That curry looked disgusting - an oily mess. It makes me feel nauseous looking at all of that oil šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 17
This theory is based on not much intel but I swear to god her relationship with best friend Charlotte was largely based around her meal prepping family dinners for Charlotte for a fee. I think sheā€™s selling pre prepped meals to actually busy families locally because she needs the cash flow. Sheā€™s dumb as duck, but sheā€™s cunning and shifty and I donā€™t believe her kids eat the dinners sheā€™s cooking up. Maybe sheā€™s got old people around who canā€™t cook for themselves so sheā€™s them selling simple meals they just need to reheat to eat. I swear itā€™s something sheā€™s done before and goes back to when sheā€™s in a tough spot financially.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I tuned out to this dipshit for awhile and I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve come back to rice balls and this new fuckery of rice squares in zip lock bags.

Donā€™t bizy people just use the microwave rice for a quick hit??

Sheā€™s not even @MaddogBusy!! Cook your kids a fresh farken nutritious meal and not that low grade mince meat 465 ways menu you have on repeat.
IMG_6349.jpeg

• Haha
This theory is based on not much intel but I swear to god her relationship with best friend Charlotte was largely based around her meal prepping family dinners for Charlotte for a fee. I think sheā€™s selling pre prepped meals to actually busy families locally because she needs the cash flow. Sheā€™s dumb as duck, but sheā€™s cunning and shifty and I donā€™t believe her kids eat the dinners sheā€™s cooking up. Maybe sheā€™s got old people around who canā€™t cook for themselves so sheā€™s them selling simple meals they just need to reheat to eat. I swear itā€™s something sheā€™s done before and goes back to when sheā€™s in a tough spot financially.
Wholeheartedly agree shifty witch

Reactions: 12
And these would be cash in hand jobs - Lou doesn't want to pay tax

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She had to wait V for to call past Monday to upload her stories.
Jeesus Charlotte surely those dinner boxes would be better than Louā€™s box of bacteria.

• Haha
I always thought it was weird that Emmy unpacked Charlotte's groceries.

Some of those containers looked like the ones I sometimes give to people as I don't need it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always thought it was weird that Emmy unpacked Charlotte's groceries.

Some of those containers looked like the ones I sometimes give to people as I don't need it back.
Always ferreting around in her pantry, tidying up (something she never does at her own home), on the bbq. I dunno about you, but I donā€™t put my friends to work when they come over for dinner? And her Charlotte behaviour is a far cry from planting her arse on SallySueā€™s couch and napping any time she goes there.

Reactions: 20
Meal prep Lou, dumping duro she too can cook for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I tuned out to this dipshit for awhile and I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve come back to rice balls and this new fuckery of rice squares in zip lock bags.

Donā€™t bizy people just use the microwave rice for a quick hit??

Sheā€™s not even @MaddogBusy!! Cook your kids a fresh farken nutritious meal and not that low grade mince meat 465 ways menu you have on repeat. View attachment 2782433
The amount of time it takes to reheat blocks of curry on the stove top she could chuck a cup or two of rice in her rice cooker and theyā€™d be done at the same time.

ETA - having a bit of a read of the thread it also lends more credence to her selling meals to others. Thereā€™s really no reason for her to freeze rice especially since sheā€™s no stranger to leaving large amounts of cooked rice in the rice cooker for days on end to feed her family.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Would explain why she sometimes wears rubber gloves when food prepping

Reactions: 20
Why would anyone buy her meals when they have front row access to her absolutely disgusting lack of hygiene? Seeing how she touches the food, doesnā€™t use gloves, has disgusting nails and barely cleans? Why would you willingly expose yourself to this?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Always ferreting around in her pantry, tidying up (something she never does at her own home), on the bbq. I dunno about you, but I donā€™t put my friends to work when they come over for dinner? And her Charlotte behaviour is a far cry from planting her arse on SallySueā€™s couch and napping any time she goes there.
Charlotte was "finally home" and Lou's in the pantry unpacking grocery bags and meal prepping with Charlotte in the kitchen šŸ¤Ŗ And then put on to the bbq another time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.