Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going to pass the rings down to her girls?

So many rings! They have no meaning either. It looks so tacky.

Melody ring because Aaron plays the guitar. 🤢

Screen_Recording_20240216_075926_Instagram_exported_7286~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240216_075926_Instagram_exported_59033~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2760267
View attachment 2760269
Lots of rings on fat stubby fingers always reminds me of my ex Mother in Law..🤣
---

View attachment 2760267
View attachment 2760269
duck White November! Blocked me a while back for asking if the rings were gifted/sponsored.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Such a greedy bleep almost pissing herself over a gifted (sorry "grifted") ring. Her fingers look like sausages that have been over cooked in the air fryer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Aw, thanks so much @somanyteeth for the new thread, and also to @Director of Mugs for nominating... my first ever thread title! 🥰
I'll try to wrangle it waggle (can't believe she actually said that, OK, yes I can) to see if we can go out for lunch to celebrate over an enormous bowl of pho that's even bigger then my head.
But one of you has to promise to film me the whole time, or what's the point right?!
Hopefully you fezzas think I'm a better boss then Polly and Lia who obviously think Amy is a piece of tit that they thought they'd finally wiped off the bottom of their shoes, since they clearly DIDN'T go out for lunch yesterday with her (no pics)! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Channeled EmmyLou today at the local Vinnies for part of my TayTay lewk tomorrow……you’ll just have to wait til I get home as I’m on a bus lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2760267
View attachment 2760269
The rings don't even look gold, they look green. And is this a trend now? I have a few Pandora rings, but I either wear singular or stack on 1 finger. If wearing cheap looking rings on every finger is a trend, I think I'll skip it. duck looking like this fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get past how she would think that anyone is interested in her outfit of the day, manky old Windsor Smith, horrid cheap Micas jeans and ZM are not it, she tries to model herself on Elle Ferguson, Rozilia Russian, Rochelle Rowlings etc who flaunt their designer rags daily, the difference being they can be seen as somewhat aspirational where EL is just a washed up nobody who thinks she has style. It’s all so embarrassing but I am here for it. 🤣

View attachment 2758625
God those jeans are awful, they look like they came from a dumpster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the ugly cheap rings werent enough to turn me off, the White November lady's voice in those stories would certainly keep me away.
The high pitched whine was so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHERE did she qualify for any sort of beauty anything? Imagine slathering on Vitamin C to fade sun damage and then not putting on a proper sunscreen? GIRL. Spf15 in your moisturiser is not going to cut it. And I know you’re not applying enough of that LRP spray for it to be effective as 50+.
---
“I’ve got a little bit of time on my hands”

WE KNOW. Use that time to wash your panda eyes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so firstly, I guess Aaron is away as he didn’t have kids last weekend, Wednesday night or I’m presuming this weekend as it’s pizza/movie night…..

Secondly…..God she is a snoozefest now!!!! Boooorrrriinnggggg! Get a job and give us something interesting! Not a single one of those rings are appealing, no one cares about your skincare routine and it’s actually doing a disservice to those companies by saying you use their products…

Thirdly….did she forget she can’t film at SMM?? Oh she can do what she wants because she’s Emmylou from Emmylou Loves?? 🙄

Reactions: 13
On what planet is wearing 50 rings at once a fashion statement? It looks cheap and tacky.

Oneword needs to abide by Coco Chanel’s famous advice to take one thing off before you leave the house. But instead of one thing, make it 27 rings and 12 cheap ‘gold’ necklaces.

She looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh big flex Amy, you don't pay for taxes so you can afford a "high end" t.shirt but your plebby followers can just buy something cheaper...

duck Max Mara- stop using fur cunts!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.