Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@slap2fish2gether I would love to join the support group 😜 Hopefully I followed the crumbs correctly ..
[/QUOTE]
Oh not this again. Such a bummer. I guess there's Amy's number 1 Fezzas and the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much fun being back in year 9!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This Outfit almost worked. Not mad at the shirt & jeans combo and colours, but she never quite gets it right.

I present Exhibit A:
IMG_0413.jpeg

The prosecution vomits rests your honour 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@slap2fish2gether I would love to join the support group 😜 Hopefully I followed the crumbs correctly ..
Oh not this again. Such a bummer. I guess there's Amy's number 1 Fezzas and the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much fun being back in year 9!!!
[/QUOTE]
I’m in a bowel disease support group but that’s about it 🤔
Did EL get swift tickets or is she still waiting for someone to hand them to her in a PR platter?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The brown sweatshop jeans look like she's shat/pissed herself up top where the colour is; darker.. they are FOUL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve never been more irritated by a pair of shoes than I am when I see these bleeping clod hoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not too much excitement last thread, Mumma was laying low (on the couch in a puddle of sweat) - We saw her go to a movie premiere, come home and snack on entire Atkins kit kat bars, she then decided that was not acceptable for a girl dinner so Mumma got the chook out and fondled it ....aka rolled it in spices ready to cook up, then she decided yeah, nah.... so frozen bread and Vegemite toast it was! But Alas the poor thing was like Old Mumma Hubbard her cupboard was bare and the peanut butter substitute did not quite do it for her.

She went on a live during the girl dinner debate and used the forum as a diary that as her real life slowly spiralled!! Over an hour of drunken bs and having to witness Mumma flopped on the couch like a sad sack of potatoes from Georgie!!

The rest of the week brought on Summer Jam Gimme Sumfins, Sausage oil down a Camilla outdated dress, A son that wore pink crocs and slam dunked Mummas existance as fast as the baskets being dunked at Summer Jam!!

Then Mumma went full Martha Stewart mode! We were treated to a once a year school food prep, a slow sultry unboxing of Woolies grocery haul,And a clean out for some Asian holiday Mumma wanted to be a part of, so she hauled all the manky goods to her local Salvos and dumped them in the red bins like a boss!! A BOSS that she is!! And declared we should all go and have a look!! Oh then we got a surprise from the Reject Shop in a PR Box all about the Super Bowl, Mumma told us all how she subscribes to Danzig or Dazzle, Ya know the farkin streaming service for all the American Sports she don't understand but Eric aka Blue Cap wearing Bush was happy to have it to not have to listen to Mumma at the Hovel of Doom. But a free accom is free accom and he had to suffer the burden.

We think Mumma paid her Rego and paid the tax man in parts!! Not the entire bill was paid, but much like Mummas half assed life it fit the bill!

We had drop ins to Zoe Moss and let them know Mumma was still top dog!! And don't you girls forget it!!

We had a facial to get rid of the pigmentation even thou Mumma is not one bit fussed by it! Its like Cindy Crawfords beauty mark u Fezzas!! So stop bullying her!! Lol

We thought the light stims may make a come back, And the puppies got free tracking collars.... even thou they are always found inside on the manky couch, begging to go for a walk. Another useless PR stunt

Oh and we had a thunderstorm!!!

IMG_5739.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have nothing to add just yet, except to say the pants still look too small, the zip area is gaping. As you were Fezzas 😁
The gaping zip was the first thing I noticed! That’s a FAIL Emmy but I guess you’re getting used to hearing that, aren’t you? 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get past how she would think that anyone is interested in her outfit of the day, manky old Windsor Smith, horrid cheap Micas jeans and ZM are not it, she tries to model herself on Elle Ferguson, Rozilia Russian, Rochelle Rowlings etc who flaunt their designer rags daily, the difference being they can be seen as somewhat aspirational where EL is just a washed up nobody who thinks she has style. It’s all so embarrassing but I am here for it. 🤣

View attachment 2758625
Gross it looks the top of the pants are wet 😂

Fark I wish I was back in year 9. I was skinny and not tired and fun 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not too much excitement last thread, Mumma was laying low (on the couch in a puddle of sweat) - We saw her go to a movie premiere, come home and snack on entire Atkins kit kat bars, she then decided that was not acceptable for a girl dinner so Mumma got the chook out and fondled it ....aka rolled it in spices ready to cook up, then she decided yeah, nah.... so frozen bread and Vegemite toast it was! But Alas the poor thing was like Old Mumma Hubbard her cupboard was bare and the peanut butter substitute did not quite do it for her.

She went on a live during the girl dinner debate and used the forum as a diary that as her real life slowly spiralled!! Over an hour of drunken bs and having to witness Mumma flopped on the couch like a sad sack of potatoes from Georgie!!

The rest of the week brought on Summer Jam Gimme Sumfins, Sausage oil down a Camilla outdated dress, A son that wore pink crocs and slam dunked Mummas existance as fast as the baskets being dunked at Summer Jam!!

Then Mumma went full Martha Stewart mode! We were treated to a once a year school food prep, a slow sultry unboxing of Woolies grocery haul,And a clean out for some Asian holiday Mumma wanted to be a part of, so she hauled all the manky goods to her local Salvos and dumped them in the red bins like a boss!! A BOSS that she is!! And declared we should all go and have a look!! Oh then we got a surprise from the Reject Shop in a PR Box all about the Super Bowl, Mumma told us all how she subscribes to Danzig or Dazzle, Ya know the farkin streaming service for all the American Sports she don't understand but Eric aka Blue Cap wearing Bush was happy to have it to not have to listen to Mumma at the Hovel of Doom. But a free accom is free accom and he had to suffer the burden.

We think Mumma paid her Rego and paid the tax man in parts!! Not the entire bill was paid, but much like Mummas half assed life it fit the bill!

We had drop ins to Zoe Moss and let them know Mumma was still top dog!! And don't you girls forget it!!

We had a facial to get rid of the pigmentation even thou Mumma is not one bit fussed by it! Its like Cindy Crawfords beauty mark u Fezzas!! So stop bullying her!! Lol

We thought the light stims may make a come back, And the puppies got free tracking collars.... even thou they are always found inside on the manky couch, begging to go for a walk. Another useless PR stunt

View attachment 2758714
The best! 😂😂 @YankeeRoo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t get past how she would think that anyone is interested in her outfit of the day, manky old Windsor Smith, horrid cheap Micas jeans and ZM are not it, she tries to model herself on Elle Ferguson, Rozilia Russian, Rochelle Rowlings etc who flaunt their designer rags daily, the difference being they can be seen as somewhat aspirational where EL is just a washed up nobody who thinks she has style. It’s all so embarrassing but I am here for it. 🤣

View attachment 2758625
These jeans are the ugliest I’ve ever seen! Yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2758714
Sensational recap 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well slap me sideways, those disgusting clodhoppers should not be worn, (with jeans or with anything for that matter).
A pair of tan chunky loafers would have been the pick, or some vintage cowboy boots. Which she probably couldn’t get her fat pigtrotter hooves into anyway.
Fk she loves herself this one. I can see why she has no friends. What a lonely old existence for this filthy pig slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Polly and Lia were sold off with Zoe moss then? Or was it more Amy is an arrogant tit who commandeered the two of them to become personal tit kickers while she had her disgusting fingers all over the company? She really is a tit boss isn’t she? Their job descriptions would have had nothing to do with following her around and holding her phone up to record her disgusting and inappropriate for work stories I bet.

I almost went looking but I don’t have the energy to keep up with actual people in my life that my FOMO didn’t win this time so oh well 🤷‍♀️

My Amy induced rage today - the way she speaks with her jaw clenched and only showing her lower teeth when she’s being serene and sincere and honest. She always does it and it fucken gets on my tits.

Reactions: 18
So Polly and Lia were sold off with Zoe moss then? Or was it more Amy is an arrogant tit who commandeered the two of them to become personal tit kickers while she had her disgusting fingers all over the company? She really is a tit boss isn’t she? Their job descriptions would have had nothing to do with following her around and holding her phone up to record her disgusting and inappropriate for work stories I bet.
Option B. It started after she couldn’t afford Leah as a PA anymore Leah Leftus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol she must have been on decent coin to afford Leah as a PA. Then hijacked zoe moss employees and probably gaslit 51% into thinking she needed them to work for her to help promote the brand. I hope their work environment is better now.

As for the jeans, she has that gape bc she has no waist. So she has to buy jeans she can do up at the widest part of her but where the gunt was lopped off is a lot flatter. This is why she looked better with the gunt. Clothes fitted nicer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have nothing to add just yet, except to say the pants still look too small, the zip area is gaping. As you were Fezzas 😁
This must be an old photo. Was this from the time she shat herself in Myer? What’s been leaking from the LouLou jar? Maybe she read a post from @Sure…Media! And pissed herself?

Don’t any of you @ me! It’s my weekend with the kids this month so I’ll post your Etsy stuff when I feel like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.